Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Art The Two Lightbenders (ROL 5 Comic w/ Lari)

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by GavinsMC, Apr 5, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GavinsMC

GavinsMC Skilled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    This is a comic about the realm of light series!
    It focuses on Lari and the Player Character (Lightbender Mage). Lari seems to be having trouble and the player notices. Before a big fight, it wouldn't be good if Lari had distracting thoughts during the fight, so the player makes a few comments that ultimately strengthen their friendship.

Authors Note:
    First off, I really enjoyed playing through Realm of Light and seeing Lari's character development which prompted me to create this. I tried to make the player character as normal as possible so they wouldn't be too personalized, and I ended up with an Olinus10 lookalike.

I tried to follow the style of a manga, specifically Tatsuki Fujimoto with his unique emotion change across panels. Hands are a pain to draw, so I do apologize if they look wonky.

I retconed two details, but the comic is mostly accurate to the game. 1. in this version, Bakal appears only after the fight against the parasite so Lari fights alongside us in the Orphion Boss Room. 2. Im pretty sure nothing is said about Elf Magic being used through hand signals, but Lari (nor Pre-dead Dullahan or Olon) used weapons and only casted magic using only their hands. export202304051734490401.png 1680728364380.jpg 1680728898237.jpg 1680729215127.jpg

2. GavinsMC

GavinsMC Skilled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.