Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

The Silverbull Trading Compony is worrying me

Discussion in 'Nemract's Bar' started by ArikM, Sep 9, 2024.

Tags:
  1. ArikM

ArikM Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    They are monopoly.

First, they took lootruns, and no one cared, because they commercialized it, and opened it to the public, but if you think about it, they have taken a natural resource - chests, and completely took ownership. There is an argument to be made here that you can still just go and open chests on your own in hopes of finding a mythic. But they made it so that the best, most consistent, and easiest way to get mythics and LEs, is through them.
    Why?
    They are not making a profit on it, we don't pay a single emerald to them, yet here they are, showering us with riches.

Then they took Raids.
    At first, it didn't look like such a big deal. The biggest changes they have implemented are new rewards and a different reward distribution system. But raids are different from chests, raids are a force of nature.
    Two raid bosses are gods, (I mean I guess we don't know what the nameless anomaly is but it makes it even worse) HOW DO YOU TAME AND COMMERCIALIZE GODS?! It is an impossible feat to achieve and here they are not charging us a single emerald for it, sure they take our runes, but if runes are the goal, there are easier ways to get them than controlling two fucking gods, a living mountain, and a bunch of worms.

Now you might say that they are not too different from the old raid keepers, but I believe that old raid keepers were a test by the Silverbull company. They were testing to see if we would care that there is someone who is controlling the raids.

Now all of that must be expensive, they are a huge operation, with a reach all over the provinces. They are giving away free money and mythic weapons. Where are they getting the money for this kind of operation? They don't take it directly from us that's for sure.

Well, there are two possibilities.

The first is that they are a state-sponsored monopoly, sent to Wynn and Gavel to control us so that we would be weaker in the event of a war. A war with who? Furma. The Silverbull Trading Company is a spying operation by the queen of Furma. They don't need to make a profit on us; right now. The real profit would come after the invasion.
    I mean what do we know about Furma? They have a huge fucking door that's for sure, but it has stayed locked, for a long time, I don't remember this door ever being open. While we, on the other side of the door, don't have a door, or guards. Can we trust the queen of Furma while we can't even see her?

The other possibility is that they have been sent by a force much greater than us, greater than the gods of Wynn and Gavel, greater than whatever lays on the other side of the door. The Silverbull Trading Company is reality sponsored.
    They can revive and kill gods, dozens of times, They can make loot appear in chests out of thin air.
    We may never know the true origin of the Silverbull Trading Company, for it might be simply beyond us.

Elysium_ likes this.
  2. kerlothederlo

kerlothederlo Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    what the sigma

3. Nafz_GM

Nafz_GM Adventuring Adventured Adventurer

Minecraft:
    They got the backdoor power hell yea

Anyways,
    In theory they probaby backed out by someone that has control over WynnExcavation too (why? because clearly they have access to literally everywhere)

4. itZiiko

itZiiko Travelled Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    what god s

5. Galaxias

Galaxias wybel collector VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    WynnExcavation is a branch of Gavel Excavation

Last edited: Oct 3, 2024