1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC The Realm Of Light All Done But Bugged

Discussion in 'Resolved Issues' started by RoSeNur, Jan 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoSeNur

RoSeNur Travelled Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I went through all the steps and have 2 different seeds (Corruption and Darkness), I properly went through both NPC doors and clicked on them to proceed further (near the egg and after boss fight later).

I'm stucked at Stage 8 where I must follow the trails to the seeds of darkness and destroy them, then report back to Heliorion. I have the helmet, two seeds in my inventory, I defeated the boss and nothing. He won't answer me anything but to go elsewhere and do what he wrote in my questbook.

I switched my class/server/eu to wc server/reinstalled the client/played on 1.12.2/rerun the quest locations (have 4 and 5 seeds), I feel I can waste no more time trying anything so here I post it.

2. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. QA Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey!
    Are you sure you defeated the right enemies?

3. RoSeNur

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I defeated that spider that turned into The wither and then I defeated the Wither. I had also killed that egg before. And... other not important corrupted mobs

By the way I couldn't buy heal potions near Heliorion from the merchant, some minor bug prob (can't interract with that merchant)

4. A Human

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    We're aware of the issue with the merchant - right click the ground below it.
    I don't quite remember the quest, what happens when you speak to Heliorion?

5. RoSeNur

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I figured what was wrong after all and I m sorry for needless noise.
    I kept seed of coruption instead of seed of desolation. That NPC told the exact names once but I didn't give it much meaning and was just thinking I got two different seeds. Couldn't figure it out as the quest book doesn't tell u the names of those seeds as well as wiki (that would be a good thing to add to not get lost maybe). Thank you for ur time helping me

6. A Human

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I see.
    I'll close this report, have fun with the rest of the quest!

RoSeNur likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.