Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

"the Passage" Quest

Discussion in 'Questions' started by MisterJellybean, Apr 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MisterJellybean

MisterJellybean Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I am having a very hard time with this quest and I think it is way too hard for the level it is. the first hard part is actually getting 12 zombie eyes. most people at this level have no way of getting to Thanos to talk to the necromancy merchant and if you look on the wiki it tells you to find rotten zombies but when you go to that exact spot it tells you there are no rotten zombies. I ended up buying the eyes on the trade market because it was too hard. and then the boss fight... its just way too hard. it has over 60,000 health and I at my current level can only get it down about 5,000 health before it either heals or I have to run away because I take so much damage. I feel like it would be a bit easier if it did not heal or if it did less damage or something but right now its way too hard.

2. ditsario

ditsario it's always christmas somewhere in the world VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    about the zombie eyes, i'm pretty sure you can get them from the zombie mobs at herb cave rather than the grind mobs on the emerald trail that were removed in 1.20, it shouldn't take too long if you grind there

about the boss itself, i don't think it actually has heal, but rather the minions do - if you kill them first, you should be able to kill the boss without it healing back up. (also are you sure it has over 60k health? the wiki says 41k, but i can fix that if you're right.)

also if you are suggesting that the quest should be easier and not just asking for advice that should go in general suggestions not here

3. TigerYaisou

TigerYaisou Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    i grind for them in the cave in the lake at troms since theres tons of zombies there AND a T3 chest

4. Pifg

Pifg aaaaaaaaaaaa CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    It's intended to be difficult, you're supposed to find someone to help you if you're having trouble. That's the point of a BOSS altar.

MlecznyHuxel99 likes this.
  5. MrDaVinci

MrDaVinci Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I'm also having trouble clearing the boss, wanna team up?

6. MisterJellybean

MisterJellybean Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I am sure it has over 60k health and I think they should update the wiki if its wrong about both the zombie eyes and the boss' health

7. ditsario

ditsario it's always christmas somewhere in the world VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    someone already updated the zombie eye location yesterday, and i just updated the boss's health value

8. Ninja_VK

Ninja_VK RainbowsRcool VIP+

Minecraft:
    Idk why but the boss was super duper easy for me and I solo’d it as an archer with very little pots at the exact quest level (tho I did have warscream effect cause I walked by a warrior, idk what it does)
    Also zombie eyes aren’t that bad I grinded herb cave before and I think I got it from there because I had like 45 in my pouch at the time of the quest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.