1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World The Next update

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by SuperTheFlugel, Jun 21, 2022 at 11:58 PM.

?

What would you like to see in the next update?

1. Wynn questline update

12 vote(s)
    36.4%
  2. Ocrean update

10 vote(s)
    30.3%
  3. FrUmA oR DeRn (please have fruma be 100+ idc about lvl lore)

10 vote(s)
    30.3%
  4. mythic/item lore update

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  1. SuperTheFlugel

SuperTheFlugel e CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I know 2.0 is still in beta but if wynncraft is gonna have another rework update after this and not an expansion I think it should focus on wynn province story line as other than Wynn excavation wynn doesnt really have one and I feel wynn excavation could use an update in itself as it feels really old and amadel boss fight is really bad compared to all new quests and bosses we been getting. Maybe a questline to explore the nether or a questline where we fight bakal's forces and see him for a bit to get a hint at him before we see him in realm of light.

also please add mythic lore :doom:

Pepo likes this.
  2. luckeyLuuk

luckeyLuuk Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    forget Bloomi, we need Ocrean!

SuperTheFlugel and cmosier like this.
  3. Dr Zed

Dr Zed Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    As someone who was anticipating the Main Storyline when it was announced before the Gavel Update, I don't think Wynn or Wynncraft as a whole needs one. I've lost track of how many times most areas in the game have been revamped or polished in some way. At this point now that Gavel is finished being polished from last update, I would rather explore new areas like Fruma or Dern than have Wynn be polished again for the 6th time. Besides, because Wynncraft has to rely on volunteers to make content, it's a lot harder to create a consistent storyline than it is to have episodic quests since if someone drops off the face of the Earth, then at least it would only impact 1 quest or a few instead of requiring everyone else to work around them.

Rythew, Aya, luckeyLuuk and 3 others like this.
  4. SuperTheFlugel

SuperTheFlugel e CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Personally I would prefer Fruma or Dern but we have been asking for them since like gavel came out I think lol. Wynn team has made several quest lines before, they dont have to be super long like the iron heart quest line but I think one more based on being more apart of the military of wynn and giving hints at bakal would be good.

luckeyLuuk and Dr Zed like this.
  5. Dr Zed

Dr Zed Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    We already have several quests that involve the military such as Arachnids’ Ascent, Lava Springs, The Dark Descent, and The Mercenary. And the Wynn discoveries already give hints about Bak’al, as well as other quests. I guess it would be cool to meet Ragnar, but he’s probably a scraped character at this point.

luckeyLuuk likes this.
  6. Zelli

Zelli Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    https://forums.wynncraft.com/threads/what-do-you-think-will-be-2-1.300309/
    I feel like an update around Corruption and the Nether would be the best way to have some Wynn rework/improvement (Better WynnExcavation, more story lining, more impactful fights against corruption, jungle secret discoveries, etc.) while having potential new endgame content/a new area.

But yeah, I can see 2.1 being the Fruma update because the 2 last updates were about major reworks and Salted/the CT may think it's time for a new extension.

7. Sg_Voltage

Sg_Voltage 1.18 was the best update, don't @me CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Honestly, it feels like spellbound is the last nail in the coffin for ever getting a proper main quest line. I think the last holdout was the current spell system, since the progression on that was tied to level, a revamp could have made it more like how MapleStory works where you do class progression quests (basically the main story) every 20-40 levels and get total kit overhauls from completing them. Spells were basically the only realistic reward for completing a main story and with their new rework that's basically a lost cause which is probably for the best anyways.

I still think the game needs more reoccurring characters though, the tutorial gang showing up at level 0, then once more at some point before being slaughtered in the endgame is a little rough, they could definitely use a little more development across the level range spectrum to make what would essentially be an unofficial Dern quest line spanning throughout a whole play through.

Also, unrelated but the poll is missing Bloomi as an option, bit of a mistake if you ask me :)

8. Deusphage

Deusphage Gunge-Gunge CHAMPION Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bloomi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sg_Voltage and SuperTheFlugel like this.