Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guide The festival of the Heroes Guide (Festival NPCs)

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by RiderTest101, Mar 9, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RiderTest101

RiderTest101 Minecraft Addict CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    DISCLAIMER: This post is a part of my main post - The Festival of the Heroes Guide. This section only covers the NPCs and their dialogues in Detlas.

During the Festival of the Heroes, you will encounter several Festival Worker NPCs. Here are some of them.

Performances Festival Worker
    [1/1] Festival Worker: Hm... Oh! Hello. How can I help you today?
    [1/4] Festival Worker: Well, as it so happens, they're rather simple.
    [2/4] Festival Worker: If you're here, in the center of Detlas, when the timer reaches zero, you'll get the boost.
    [3/4] Festival Worker: Performances will give different boosts each time, rotating through seven options.
    [4/4] Festival Worker: Boosts include XP Bonus, Mobility Boosts, Loot Bonus, Gathering XP Bonus, Damage Bonus, Gathering Speed, and Loot Quality.
    [1/3] Festival Worker: If you attend a performance, you'll be granted a specific boost for 2 hours.
    [2/3] Festival Worker: This timeframe is based in real time. A boost will expire after 2 hours, regardless of how long you benefitted from the effects.
    [3/3] Festival Worker: Something to keep in mind is that boosts are tied to your class. Make sure you attend with whichever class you want the boost to benefit.
    [1/1] Festival Worker: Alright, see you.

Detlas NPCs
    Drunk Festival Goer (442, 67, -1552)
    [1/4] Drunk Festival Goer: Wheeew! Sure hits the spot... hic Sssay there, soldier, ya seen my kid 'round here anywhere?
    [2/4] Drunk Festival Goer: He wanted ta try a drink, y'see, an' I fig'er iss FESTIVAL season!! I c'n let the scamp... hic
    [3/4] Drunk Festival Goer: ...c'n let 'im have just a sip of two, right? Not TOO mush... Y'know, a tiny glass! He's been a good kid...
    [4/4] Drunk Festival Goer: He's done 'is chores, he's looked after Nib- hic Nibbles, cleaned house... M'boy deserves ta get a taste of the good stuff!

Festival Girl (442, 67, -1552)
    [1/4] Festival Girl: ...you see that Villager girl over there, in the black robes? Apparently she's from that...that Hive place, over in Gavel?
    [2/4] Festival Girl: She saw that sword in the stone game there, and just...walked up, pulled it out like nothing! Hardly anyone's been able to.
    [3/4] Festival Girl: I, uh... Do you think she, um, is busy? Do you know if Hive people are allowed to date?
    [4/4] Festival Girl: ...maybe she likes orchids? Or...wait, does the Hive even have flowers? Would she know what they are...? Mutter, mutter...

Festival Goer #1 (512, 67, -1532)
    [1/3] Festival Goer: Oh, this is ridiculous... Hey, you! Do you work here? I'd like to speak to a-
    [2/3] Festival Goer: Urgh... Of course you don't I've been standing here for HOURS now, and the receptionist STILL hasn't gotten to me!
    [3/3] Festival Goer: I just want to get a room in this inn I was recommended, but this service is atrocious! Maybe soon I'll go find somewhere else...

Festival Goer #2 (519, 67, -1588)
    [1/3] Festival Goer: Oh I'm so excited! I can't wait to hear about all the great heroes!
    [2/3] Festival Goer: I can't wait to hear about Ron, the great Wynnic savior- about Sigmund, the Gavellian star! But most important...my absolute favorite of all!
    [3/3] Festival Goer: TOSSIN! The Tromsian mercenary who slew a thousand corrupted alone, with only broken equipment!

This girl either doesn't know what she's talking about or have never known the spelling of the names Bob, Siegfried and Tisaun.

Festival Goer #3 (480, 67, -1609)
    [1/4] Festival Goer: "The Courageous Aegis will never yield!" Have you ever heard a cool saying such as this? Tell me you have!
    [2/4] Festival Goer: No?! Grook Feathers, is there no one in this festival who recognizes the great Admiral Aegis for the hero he is?!
    [3/4] Festival Goer: He's amazing, being the leader of the Detlas army! I can't wait for the Storyteller to start his shows, though.
    [4/4] Festival Goer: Surely he will know of the great Courageous Aegis! My hero will get the respect he deserves, no matter what!

If it helps him, I've heard of Aegis in terms of his armor and weapons all around the world.
    [1/4] Festival Goer: I can't believe this! I am lacking in belief! Not a single mention of the Courageous Aegis!
    [2/4] Festival Goer: This is a travesty of the highest degree... That's it. I've had it! I'll start my OWN festival then!
    [3/4] Festival Goer: With better carnival games! And Admiral Aegis will be the star! I'll call it the Festival of the Aegis!
    [4/4] Festival Goer: Don't you think that's an amazingly masculine name for a celebration?

At this point, I'm kind of tired of these limited-time events. Just give us an update every now and then and we'll call it even...

Festival Goer #4 (421, 67, -1616)
    [1/3] Festival Goer: Hm... Oh, hello there! Are you also here for the Scavenger Hunt?
    [2/3] Festival Goer: I've followed the hints, and I think they lead to this building! Probably.
    [3/3] Festival Goer: ...Are we allowed to go into peoples' homes?

Festival Goer #5 (463, 67, -1529)
    [1/3] Festival Goer: Some shindig this all is! I just wish I could've gotten Tarod to come along. He needs to lighten up I think.
    [2/3] Festival Goer: I offered to pay for the caravan trip, but he declined. I thought since Bob was getting celebrated he'd be all for the good times!
    [3/3] Festival Goer: But he just told me something about wanting closure instead. I hope he's taking care of himself.

Festival Goer #6 (417, 67, -1573)
    [1/2] Festival Goer: Hello! I've been talking a lot with my friend over there, and it turns out we have a lot in common!
    [2/2] Festival Goer: Oh, this is just the best. I'm so glad I decided to come to this festival. To think... I got to see Siegfried, AND make a new friend!

Festival Goer #7 (423, 67, -1574)
    [1/2] Festival Goer: Hello, there. Do you see that guy over there? Just... standing?
    [2/2] Festival Goer: It turns out, he's really funny, actually! We've been talking more recently, and you know, I don't know what I was thinking earlier!

Festival Goer #8 (483, 67, -1586)
    [1/3] Festival Goer: Mo'in, festival goer! It seems I have finally located this Heroic Festival!
    [2/3] Festival Goer: And I must say, this festival truly is heroic! Just like all the pamphlets said.
    [3/3] Festival Goer: It seems their Scavenger Hunt has come to an end, however, which is an unfortunate development. Regardless, my spirits are high!
    Festival Worker #1 (443, 67, -1586)
    [1/2] Festival Worker: Hello, hello! Welcome to the festival!
    [2/2] Festival Worker: If you step through this side path, you'll find yourself in the Carnival Area!

Festival Worker #2 (426, 67, -1602)
    [1/3] Festival Worker: Hello! You must be here for a plushie, right?
    [2/3] Festival Worker: Unfortunately, we've fully sold out. Can you believe it? These things were much more popular than we thought they would be...
    [3/3] Festival Worker: Well, there's still plenty for you to spend your coins on, if you want!

Festival Worker #3 (458, 67, -1546)
    [1/3] Festival Worker: Ah... Finally, some peace and qu- Gah! C-could you announce yourself next time!?
    [2/3] Festival Worker: I mean... Ahem... H-Hello! Welcome to the Festival of the H-Heroes! Can I help you w-with anything?
    [3/3] Festival Worker: ... Please don't t-tell my boss I was slacking...
    Ildan (490, 67, -1633)
    [1/7] Ildan: Greetings, Human! Quite the festival you put on here, hey?
    [2/7] Ildan: I hail from Troms, a city tucked away deep in the jungle. You've likely never heard of it!
    [3/7] Ildan: We don't hold many parties out there - Nothing the likes of this, at least!
    [4/7] Ildan: We're in quite the isolated spot, after all. I doubt we'd get many visitors even if we did, ahaha!
    [5/7] Ildan: I'm the town recruiter, you see. I meet just about everyone planning to settle down in Troms.
    [6/7] Ildan: I won't bore you with the details - to cut it short, not a whole lot of party people over there!
    [7/7] Ildan: Enough about that though. How are you enjoying the celebration?
    [1/8] Ildan: Soldier! It is good to see you again.
    [2/8] Ildan: You did well dispatching that tribe! We had lost many men to their hordes before you came along.
    [3/8] Ildan: Enough military talk though. Are you enjoying the festivities? They are quite magnificent!
    [4/8] Ildan: We don't hold many parties in Troms - Nothing the likes of this, at least!
    [5/8] Ildan: We're in quite the isolated spot, after all. I doubt we'd get many visitors even if we did, ahaha!
    [6/8] Ildan: I'm sure my son told you, but I'm the town recruiter in Troms. I meet just about everyone planning to settle down there.
    [7/8] Ildan: I won't bore you with the details - to cut it short, not a whole lot of party people over there!
    [8/8] Ildan: So, how have you been holding up?
    Prince of Troms (457, 67, -1588)
    [1/4] Prince of Troms: Good day to you, Ragni soldier. I am the crown prince of Troms, Prince Sain.
    [2/4] Prince Sain: Are you here to see the festival too? I'm super exci- Er. I mean... I'm excited to see the Storyteller's shows.
    [3/4] Prince Sain: The...um...the preparations are exquisite. I am honored to be here today, and I bid you good day.
    [4/4] Prince Sain: ...grumble, grumble...why'd I gotta act so stuffy to everyone...

His name will change from "Prince of Troms" to "Prince Sain" in the middle of the dialogue.

Also, this is the first time we have heard the Prince of Troms' name. I wonder if it will serve importance to the story?
    [1/1] Prince Sain: Good day to you, again. I could spare a moment to talk, if you would like.
    [1/4] Prince Sain: Ugh, it's the wor- Er. I mean... It is...um. Very luxurious.
    [2/4] Prince Sain: My needs are well cared for, and I am being taught to succeed the king.
    [3/4] Prince Sain: The castle is...is VERY spacious, and I do not want for a life outside often.
    [4/4] Prince Sain: This festival is one of my few escapes, and I am grateful for being allowed to come.
    [1/3] Prince Sain: Do I?! I- Um. As resplendent as the royal life is, I have been taught often that of the important of a healthy diet.
    [2/3] Prince Sain: Full of... You know. Vegetables. And...water. They're disgus- Er, I mean, they help with my focus.
    [3/3] Prince Sain: Occasionally, however, Yalvis allows me to indulge in...sweeter things, and I do enjoy them greatly.
    [1/1] Prince Sain: Oh. Then...um...good...good day?

Yalvis (456, 67, -1586)
    [1/4] Yalvis: Alright now, settle down. You must behave in a manner befitting of your title, little prince.
    [2/4] Yalvis: You are among many fine folks here. Wouldn't you want to be a good child if, say, erm... Siegfried, came along?
    [3/4] Yalvis: Ahh, hello. One of the Ragni soldiers here to celebrate the festival? Very good to see the army continuing to grow.
    [4/4] Yalvis: Yes, yes. If only such things would aid the worries of our dear king in Troms...but my worries aside, this is quite the festival I must say.
    [1/1] Yalvis: Oh, hello there again. Is there something you needed?
    [1/5] Yalvis: Yes... Apparently, he heard they would be speaking of Tisaun here.
    [2/5] Yalvis: I would be more excited if not for how the mercenaries in the jungle misuse his name...
    [3/5] Yalvis: ...and perhaps, if his heroism had not needed to come from the greatest betrayal Troms had ever known.
    [4/5] Yalvis: ...I wonder what ever happened to General Skien, after he stole and slew the entire Tromsi army out of nothing but his own paranoia.
    [5/5] Yalvis: I hear rumors of an island, but I do not leave Troms much, and it is considered taboo to speak of there- so I'm ignorant on that regard, I'm afraid.
    [1/3] Yalvis: That is...private business. There are many things that a king must be worried about. As his advisor, I am not at liberty to speak of it.
    [2/3] Yalvis: ...or, at least, most of it. One of his worries is indeed his son here. It took a very long time to convince the king to let him come here, even under my watch.
    [3/3] Yalvis: I wonder if he feels stifled sometimes, but I do agree with the king that the prince's safety is of utmost priority. He is lucky I was able to bring him here.
    [1/3] Yalvis: I...suppose I am. I'm far more used to the environment of the castle. Frankly, being around this many people is...nerve-wracking.
    [2/3] Yalvis: I dislike crowds at the best times, but having to watch over the prince here as well means that I feel rather anxious.
    [3/3] Yalvis: ...between you and me, if it weren't for the fact I'd have to leave the prince outside, I would most likely be visiting the bar to calm my nerves...
    [1/1] Yalvis: Then a fine hello to you too. I hope you enjoy the festival.
    Prince of Troms (457, 67, -1588)
    [1/4] Prince of Troms: WOOHOOO! YEEEEAH! STORYTELLER, TELL THE ONE ABOUT TISAUN AGAIN!! Oh, hi!
    [2/4] Prince of Troms: It's been a little while since we saw each other! Mercenary training is awesome!!
    [3/4] Prince of Troms: And this festival is super exciting, too- Thank you so much for telling Yalvis to let me go.
    [4/4] Prince of Troms: By the way, my name is Sain! I hope I'll see you around the festival!

His name will change from "Prince of Troms" to "Sain" after the dialogue is over.
    [1/1] Sain: Hey again! Isn't this festival just the coolest?!
    [1/6] Sain: I never thought my stupid fencing training would come in handy. Tisaun used spears, not swords, anyways!
    [2/6] Sain: Training is tough, and some of the mercenaries are mean sometimes, but I know it's just to toughen me up.
    [3/6] Sain: Plus we get to eat meat, and vegetables that actually taste GOOD! I never thought I would taste a veggie I liked!
    [4/6] Sain: The castle cooking is horrible. I hope Yalvis isn't still having to put up with that.
    [5/6] Sain: ...you know, I do sort of miss Yalvis, even if he tried to correct how I acted so often. But once I'm fully trained, I can visit him when I want!
    [6/6] Sain: I just have to be brave and patient. I wonder if he'll be proud of me?
    [1/4] Sain: Boy do I! Franza came here with a lot of spending money, so I've been able to eat as many sweets as I want!
    [2/4] Sain: Except, I did that yesterday, and I got a really bad bellyache from all the sugar.
    [3/4] Sain: Franza told me that the best way to learn lessons is to make mistakes for yourself, and I guess I learned that.
    [4/4] Sain: Well...except in battle, that's an important point. You make mistakes in battle and you just die, I think?
    [1/6] Sain: A little bit, actually! I never knew Tisaun had to fight because the army abandoned the city!
    [2/6] Sain: The teachers never told me about Skien... What a jerk he must've been deserting everyone like that!
    [3/6] Sain: And just because he thought villagers looked funny, or something! I guess it might've been because they were magic too, but what does that matter?
    [4/6] Sain: I mean, sure it must've been embarrassing at the time for the royalty, but never talking about it...
    [5/6] Sain: It feels like they're setting themselves up to have something like it happen again, if they just try and ignore what happened.
    [6/6] Sain: But then we'll step in as guildsmen and be heroes too! So maybe they should stick their heads in the sand, maybe!
    [1/1] Sain: I KNOW, RIGHT?!

Mercenary Leader (456, 67, -1586)
    [1/5] Mercenary Leader: So there, young Sain! I have to say- as much as I hated your badgering and begging...
    [2/5] Mercenary Leader: ...this festival really is a hoot! I'm glad you twisted my arm- but for the future... Oh, it's you again!
    [3/5] Mercenary Leader: You're the one who got me that ancient talisman! I see you're prospering after that adventure.
    [4/5] Mercenary Leader: Frankly, I didn't even realize that the prince wanted to join us until he told you himself.
    [5/5] Mercenary Leader: And I'm an honest man, really- so I'll entrust you with my name. It is Franza, so remember it!

His name will change from "Mercenary Leader" to "Franza".

This is the first time we've heard of the Mercenary Leader's real name. Is he also going to make an impact in the story for the foreseeable future?
    [1/1] Franza: Back again? Something you wished to discuss?
    [1/3] Franza: Oh, so my name wasn't enough? Fine, fine. The prince's enthusiasm has me in a good mood!
    [2/3] Franza: Here's a small cut of the spending money I've brought for this little outing. Since you did such a valuable spot of work for us...
    [3/3] Franza: ...and it was in the end, for nothing, since Sain wished to join of his own accord... I suppose you deserve this much.
    [+2048 Emeralds]
    [1/4] Franza: Honestly, I wasn't expecting him to have any kind of experience, but it seems the folks in the castle have some taste.
    [2/4] Franza: He had fencing experience, and all the energy of a rambunctious kid who hasn't quite hit his growth spurt yet!
    [3/4] Franza: Little Sain hasn't come close to knocking me down yet, but he has the heart of a guildsman for certain.
    [4/4] Franza: When the day comes he can overpower me, he'll don his armor and truly become part of our modest establishment, hahah!
    [1/5] Franza: Funny you should mention that. This absolute mouse of a man, Yalvis- He came to the hideout shortly after you left.
    [2/5] Franza: I wasn't going to let him near the prince, but the boy insisted they talk. You'd just gotten me the talisman, so I allowed it.
    [3/5] Franza: Turns out the two were fairly close. With the kid's energy I wouldn't have expected it! They settled things amongst themselves.
    [4/5] Franza: Yalvis gave us his blessing as the king's advisor, so as far as I'm aware the prince is legally in our care.
    [5/5] Franza: Hahah, thinking back to that day, watching Yalvis slip into the grotto between the cave entrance and our hideout on his way out... That was hilarious!
    [1/4] Franza: A fine question! While I'm not a descendant of ol' Saunny boy himself, I am a descendant of one of the original Sodeta Mercenaries.
    [2/4] Franza: It's been a good long fifty-one years. Took on the duties at a young age just as Tisaun did and never looked back.
    [3/4] Franza: I've got to set a good example, after all! We sell out to the highest bidder and lay down our lives to protect our assignment.
    [4/4] Franza: As far as I'm concerned, I'll stop when I'm dead! Sain will make a fine successor.
    [1/1] Franza: Hundred brushstrokes each night! You'd do well to scratch that tip on the back of your eyelids, should you start growing one out.

From the looks of things, Sain is better off in the mercenary life than royalty. I guess even the Royals have their fair share of problems.
    Nohno (487, 67, -1575)
    [1/4] Nohno: Wifey- You get back he- Oh! Hello there, stranger!!
    [2/4] Nohno: ... Did you, uh. Need something? From me? Because I'm very busy right now. Wifey! Stop running around over there!!
    [3/4] Nohno: Festival? I mean, I guess!! They told me to come here because I knew someone, or something, and of course I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity for an all expenses paid vacation!
    [4/4] Nohno: ... That's all I had to say. What? You want more!? Nope. You're not going to get anything else out of me! Not a thing!!
    [1/2] Nohno: Hey Wifey, are you enjoying yourself? Remember, we came out here for- Oh! Hello again!!
    [2/2] Nohno: You caught me in a- nevermind. Can I help you with anything, stranger? I hope not!
    [1/3] Nohno: Huh!? Bob... Doesn't ring any bells!!
    [2/3] Nohno: Hm... Wait! That's who the festival people asked me to come here to talk about!!
    [3/3] Nohno: And! I would love to talk about him. But!! I'm busy!!! Wifey needs my attention, and she's more important than... than whoever this "Ron" is!!

...Looks like Aster picked the wrong guy to talk about Bob. No wonder he's doing it himself.
    [1/3] Nohno: Oh! This festival is great, thanks for asking!! It's the perfect vacation for me and Wifey over here... Wherever she is. Wifey??
    [2/3] Nohno: There she is!! Anyway. Detlas is crowded today, which is great! Because it means I don't have to see my... my brother.
    [3/3] Nohno: Huh?? You want to know- No!! I'm not going to tell you that! That's private. You know what private means, right!?
    [1/1] Nohno: You want a balloon?? Sure! Take one!! I've got so many, I don't know what to do with them all!!
    [+1 Chicken Balloon]

The balloon itself will float away into the sky as soon as Nohno gives you one
    You will be kicked from the server for asking Nohno for another balloon...
    [1/1] Nohno: Good! That's what I like to hear!! Goodbye, stranger!!!
    [1/4] Nohno: Ah, what a nice day this is. Just me and you, wifey, and also that person right th-...
    [2/4] Nohno: Gah! You!! What are you doing here!? Showing your face around me after you-... after you...
    [3/4] Nohno: Wh- Hey! Stay away from my wife!! I know what you're here to do... you sick- sick and twisted...
    [4/4] Nohno: Get out of my sight!! I don't want to ever see you ever again, you. You. You mu-murderer!!
    [1/3] Nohno: Hm hm... Wifey, do you think Cluckles would- Hah! Aha! I saw you that time, you- You know what you did!!
    [2/3] Nohno: As if I'd ever let my guard down around you!! Cluckles was- he was precious to me! And you...
    [3/3] Nohno: ... What do you want from me!?
    [1/5] Nohno: What am I doing here!? What are you doing here?? This was my getaway time, and now I have to deal with- with- with you!!
    [2/5] Nohno: ...
    [3/5] Nohno: Fine, I'll tell you!! The festival people asked me to come here to talk about some... "Ron" figure. No idea who that is, though!!
    [4/5] Nohno: But! But it was a free vacation!! So of course I said yes!!! Can you blame me!? Don't answer that.
    [5/5] Nohno: ... So!? Is that good enough for you?? It better be!!
    [1/4] Nohno: Oh, sure!! The festival is going great, thanks for asking!!!
    [2/4] Nohno: Of course I'm not!!! You've shown up and rudely interrupted our vacation!!!
    [3/4] Nohno: Oh, sure, I can try to ignore you!! But you keep coming up and talking to me!!! What am I supposed to do here!?
    [4/4] Nohno: Go away!!
    [1/1] Nohno: You- What? Sure, take one! See if I care!!
    [+1 Chicken Balloon]

Just like before, the balloon will float into the sky and disappear from sight.
    [1/1] Nohno: It flew away!? Serves you right!! You don't deserve my chicken balloons!
    [1/2] Nohno: Yeah. Sure! I believe you... Not!!
    [2/2] Nohno: If you didn't want to bother me, why would you keep talking to me!? Yeah! I know what you're doing!!!
    [1/1] Nohno: Good! Neither do I!! Now go away!!!

Orja (432, 67, -1613)
    [1/5] Orja: ...I wasn't really expecting to ever get this kind of opportunity. Thank you, mistress- Hm? Oh! Oh, um, hi!
    [2/5] Orja: You're... You're one of those Fruma Soldiers, right? I remember hearing about you from the others around the Hive.
    [3/5] Orja: ...well, not YOU in specific, but...people like you, anyways. I suppose I'm still adjusting to things.
    [4/5] Orja: I'm actually here as a representative of the Qira Hive, for the festival. Admittedly, it's been...tricky.
    [5/5] Orja: Still, I'm enjoying myself. I've never gotten to go to any kind of festival like this before. Maybe, I'll see you around again?
    [1/3] Orja: Oh, hello again. I suppose the festival has been going well for you, which is good! It's so colorful here.
    [2/3] Orja: So different than where I used to live. Different than the Hive, too. It's a tiny bit overwhelming, really, but...
    [3/3] Orja: Well, enough of that. It feels like you want to talk, maybe?
    [1/7] Orja: Ah, yes. I was sent to represent the Hive in this festival...and a few other reasons, but...that's asode.
    [2/7] Orja: If you haven't heard of it... The Qira Hive is a massive nest, in the Canyon of the Lost. I and other people live there.
    [3/7] Orja: Mistress Qira presides over us all, and makes magical creatures to test the power of adventurers in combat.
    [4/7] Orja: There's other things we do there too, but the combat challenge is what she's most known for. ...well. I think, at least.
    [5/7] Orja: I serve under her, helping upkeep the place. I...I don't mean to sound like I'm bragging but I think Mistress has a soft spot for me.
    [6/7] Orja: I mean...I didn't hear the end of it from one of the other servants, Yansur, about how I got picked to come instead of him...
    [7/7] Orja: And, I am new there. I lived on the streets barely a year ago. That...that has to count for something, right?

She's the new girl that Gale mentioned during the Festival of the Blizzard, if you invited her.
    [1/7] Orja: Yeah, we're...seen as evil. A lot of rumors fly over in Gavel about supposedly illicit activities at the Hive.
    [2/7] Orja: It's stupid! Everyone's just too scared to go there and see for themselves that what we do isn't bad! I...I bought into these rumors 'til I was brought there myself.
    [3/7] Orja: But... Well, part of the reason I'm here is to try and deal with that stigma. To show people that what we offer is valuable.
    [4/7] Orja: One of the things we brought was water, created from one of the creatures at the Hive, the Aqua Nishati? It's completely pure water.
    [5/7] Orja: We wanted to sell it at the food stalls, because the way it's made means it's full of magical energy. It can make you stronger if you drink it, and it's delicious!
    [6/7] Orja: The festival committee danced around saying no... They never said it was "because we don't trust you" but the fact they couldn't give a straight answer...
    [7/7] Orja: Really, try it! It's the freshest water you'll ever taste, I've been handing out samples.
    [+1 Hive Nishati Water]
    Hive Nishati Water [1/1]
    Right-Click to use

Effect:
    - Heal: 200
    - Duration: 4 seconds
    - Effect Time: 10 seconds

- Combat Lv. Min: 20

+ 1/5s Mana Regen

Unique Item
    Festival of the Heroes 2022
    Clear, refreshing, empowering, and pink.
    [1/3] Orja: Oh, absolutely! See, I told you it was good! And I bet you felt stronger for having drank it, right?
    [2/3] Orja: I can give you some more if you'd like, but...well, we WERE trying to sell them, and I've only got so much.
    [3/3] Orja: So...how does...oh, I don't know, uh, what was the price...I think we were going to sell them for [15 Emeralds]. Is that okay?
    [1/1] Orja: Okay, here you go then! Um, thank you for giving it a try.
    [+1 Hive Nishati Water]
    [1/1] Orja: Oh, wow... You must have really liked it! I knew that festival commitee would've regretted not having the Nishati Water for sale! Thank you, really!
    [+8 Hive Nishati Water]
    [1/1] Orja: Oh, that's too bad. Well, I'm going to be here til the festival ends, so... Come back again, okay?
    [1/7] Orja: ...just one, and I really wish I hadn't.
    [2/7] Orja: That man over there, by the spinning wheel game. Dr. Legendary...more like a legendary idiot. Legendary jerkface. Legendary...uh...stupidhead.
    [3/7] Orja: MI met him once, at the Hive... Mistress Qira was ill with a cold. He barged in, demanding to see her, not even bothering with the challenge...
    [4/7] Orja: ...he made her angry. Really, really angry. Ha paid for it, but... I never wanted to see him again.
    [5/7] Orja: And he's...insistent that it's all water under the bridge. I want to remind him why he has that fake hand.
    [6/7] Orja: I want to remind him why his nose is crooked. Why he's not allowed at the Hive anymore. ...dirtbag...

We also get some insight as to why Dr. Herbert von Legendary has a Mech Arm. He made a dumb decision and paid the price for it via amputation.
    [1/4] Orja: Well, they're actually fun! Very different from the card games and sports we play around the Hive area.
    [2/4] Orja: Though, eheh, I don't quite understand them at first. That sword there? It's actually a game. Some kind of test of strength, I guess?
    [3/4] Orja: I just pulled it out cause I thought someone had dropped it, and then I won a big prize. I didn't even realize until afterwards.
    [4/4] Orja: Um, I bought a prize with the coins though! Just a Wybel stuffy for my room...
    [1/5] Orja: ...part of it is that she's bust. Taking so many weeks off from running the Hive... I don't think she could afford to do so.
    [2/5] Orja: Part of it is that Yansur, our usual representative, is...ornery? Stuck-up? Rude? Condescending? ...All four, really.
    [3/5] Orja: And...another part, is...it's a reward for me. I've been loyal, I've done my job well, I've helped enforce rules around Craftmas time...
    [4/5] Orja: So, I get to come here...as a special reward for my loyalty. And...even for all the problems there's been, It's been nice.
    [5/5] Orja: I'm thankful. I wouldn't have had any of these opportunities if Mistress hadn't come along to Gelibord one day amd taken me way to the Hive.
    [1/7] Orja: Oh. Um...okay. I hope you...enjoy the festival?
    [2/7] Orja: ...why would you come up and talk to me if you didn't want to talk... ?

Dr. Legendary (447, 67, -1618)
    [1/4] Dr. Legendary: Aha, another win for me! Seems my luck just won't run out. Mo'in, fine soldier! Beautiful day, isn't it?
    [2/4] Dr. Legendary: Yes, this festival is quite the treat. I had to take some time off from working Legendary Island for this!
    [3/4] Dr. Legendary: As great as my Corkus-funded escapades to lands hither and sundry may be, kicking back and relaxing is nice.
    [4/4] Dr. Legendary: So for now, no need to extend the formalities. There is no Dr. Legendary here- just humble Herbert, having a hoot, eh? Charmed, I'm sure!

His name will change from "Dr. Legendary" to "Herbert". We already knew his name in the Diamond challenge at Legendary Island as Dr. Herbert von Legendary, so this reveal is kinda redundant.
    [1/2] Herbert: Why, hello again! You know, I have to wonder if this roulette is weighted. I just can't seem to stop winning, though I can't complain about that!
    [2/2] Herbert: Say, I could use a break from the gaming. Feel like talking for a spell?
    [1/5] Herbert: Ahh, yes, of course! I actually have a doctorate in chiropracty. It was when I was in my youth, still unsure of what I wanted to do with my life.
    [2/5] Herbert: Oh, while I do love my adventuring and mechanical work, I do look fondly back on those days. "Legendary Chiropracty, for legendary back pain!"
    [3/5] Herbert: It was how I met my lovely wife, Hilda von Legendary! Though at the time she was simply Hilda Palmer. Came in complaining of this wicked ache in her back...
    [4/5] Herbert: Why, she simply stole my heart right then and there. I managed to diagnose her problem as being actually rather serious, and put her towards a surgeon. We got to talking after that...
    [5/5] Herbert: And now we even have a wonderfully bright child! Hector is sure to live up to the family name.

This is the first time it is revealed that Dr. Legendary is married and has a kid. I wonder if we will meet them in a quest or as NPCs in the future?
    [1/6] Herbert: Well, it's a bit embarrassing to admit, but it was one of the few failures I had, actually. I was sent out into the rest of the ocean, chasing legends.
    [2/6] Herbert: Every single one of my mechs at Legendary Island is indeed based off of figures of repute, legend, and rumor, and the ocean abounds with rumors!
    [3/6] Herbert: However, all the oceanic rumors can be summed up in mere sentences, and none really ended up having the pizzazz needed for my mechs.
    [4/6] Herbert: Though I ended up at Zhight Island at one point, and I've got to say- If you ever need a vacation, Zhight is your man!
    [5/6] Herbert: The treasure Tour was a delight, and the staff were incredibly accommodating, if a bit curmudgeonly at times. Still, Zhight knows how to run a business!
    [6/6] Herbert: And, well... Eheheh, most of the funding for that trip ended up going into his pocket, but I've no regrets!
    [1/5] Herbert: ...still, after all this time? I suppose those hive fellows can hold an impressive grudge.
    [2/5] Herbert: I've tried to be friendly with her, really- I have! But they simply refuse to extend the same courtesy to me, and it's a two-way bridge.
    [3/5] Herbert: What happened was, I mailed Qira, asking to meet with her, and there was some fuss with the postage which meant she never received my letter.
    [4/5] Herbert: It ended up causing some... Erh. Some unnecessary h-hostilities. R-Really, it was nothing much, ahahah...
    [5/5] Herbert: Even the patented "von Legendary slick talk" hasn't gotten through to her, and if that doesn't say everything it needs to say, then the whole thing's hopeless.
    [1/2] Herbert: Oh, is that so? If that's the case, maybe I'll drop by the bar instead and quench my thirst.
    [2/2] Herbert: Ooh, actually I've heard about a ball-throwing game around here, maybe I could give that a shot! Anyways, safe travels!

Ball game? Where? The only games I see are Blackjack and Roulette...

Svin (480, 67, -1550)
    [1/3] Svin: Ah, hello there, traveler. Has the thought of hearing legends of the provincial heroes drawn you here?
    [2/3] Svin: It certainly has brought me here! Although the Temple of the Legends holds these stories as well, new perspectives are interesting.
    [3/3] Svin: Though, I fear my time in the mesa has given me a fierce sunburn. I'll have to stay inside til the performances begin.
    [1/2] Svin: Perhaps I should see someone about this. I know there are many medicinal plants to soothe the skin...
    [2/2] Svin: But you don't really care about that, do you? You seem like you want to talk of other things.
    [1/4] Svin: Quite the variety. Storied generals from all the towns, of course there's Bob, and that Siegfried character from Gavel...
    [2/4] Svin: I'm surprised Tisaun received recognition here. Since he was a casualty of Skien's mutiny, he isn't often talked about.
    [3/4] Svin: PIt's a bit of an albatross around the Tromsi military's neck, really... Every single one of the soldiers that were in the army at that time either abandoned post, or was killed.
    [4/4] Svin: Regardless, another surprise is that up-and-comer, Ragnar. I haven't seen hide nor hair about him, and no one is speaking of him. I thought he was doing a lot of good!
    [1/4] Svin: It would be better to ask what legends I don't tell, honestly! Oh, have you heard of the legend of the Matryoshka Idol?
    [2/4] Svin: It is some kind of ancient Iboju construct, designed for a ritual combat ceremony. Blessed by ten separate nature spirits, it was.
    [3/4] Svin: Each idol was carved around the previous one, and as such its combat potential was considered insurmountable! Until the corruption came forth, of course.
    [4/4] Svin: The idol went haywire, and it was entombed in the combat chamber of the ancient Iboju library. It is still heavily guarded to this day!
    [1/3] Svin: Ah, yes. I have been approached by many people asking about the "Gavellian Bob" of today, but alas- I do not.
    [2/3] Svin: Nothing but hearsay. Unsubstantiated rumors and book deals, strangely enough. Bob certainly never signed for sponsors!
    [3/3] Svin: He has not been properly inducted as a Legend, though I hope he will appear at this festival so I may perhaps ask him of this.
    [1/2] Svin: Oh, really? I wouldn't have expected a Ragni soldier to know how to treat sunburns.
    [2/2] Svin: So what is it you suggest? There are many plants in the jungle for this sort of thing, I know...
    [1/2] Svin: Oh, yes... My mother once tried that. She said it was uncomfortable but effective.
    [2/2] Svin: Is there a bath house nearby, though? In a city this big there surely must be, but I do not come here often.
    [1/2] Svin: Ah, you meant for the symptoms, rather than the burns themselves. I suppose that makes sense.
    [2/2] Svin: Perhaps I will have to make a trip to the potion merchant- they do sell more than simply healing potions, you know.
    [1/2] Svin: Yes, that's sensible. I figured the head wrapping would have been enough, but the sun is cruel.
    [2/2] Svin: It isn't nearly as intense here, so that should work, I think! Thank you for the advice.
    [1/2] Svin: Come to think of it... The moon is often written of as the sun's opposite... You may just have a point!
    [2/2] Svin: However, I wonder if we have a ladder long enough to reach the moon? Maybe if we tie many of them together?
    [1/2] Svin: You know, that tracks. After all, the burns feel rather hot to the touch. Ice would cool me down well...
    [2/2] Svin: But if I take the walk to Nesaak, I may miss the festivities, and I don't have a caravan pass!
    [1/2] Svin: Hm. The sun and stars are but parge balls of fire... Perhaps sunburns are indeed magical in nature, then, to burn from such a distance?
    [2/2] Svin: So... You know, that sounds like it would make for a fine product! Water-infused bandages for sunburns sound wonderful.
    [1/2] Svin: Oh, I believe my grandmother told me about that method when I was a boy!
    [2/2] Svin: Of course, many of her medicinal methods also included drinking copious amounts of nutritious stew...
    [1/3] Svin: ...my word... This is... This is fascinating!
    [2/3] Svin: I can't believe such findings have been right under our nose the whole time! The boot goes where, again?
    [3/3] Svin: Yes, yes, with the potato sack, and the pasta noodles! What an astounding breakthrough, thank you for sharing your secrets, kind traveler!
    [1/1] Svin: In that case, I believe you need to speak with the gentleman next to me.

Detlas Soldier (514, 67, -1622)
    [1/3] Detlas Soldier: Ah, hello, fellow soldier. Enjoying the festivities? I'm not.
    [2/3] Detlas Soldier: I've still got my guard duties to tend to, so I can't participate. Our work is never done, unfortunately.
    [3/3] Detlas Soldier: Even General Gracken over in the Nemract regiment couldn't come. It's too bad, really.

Unattended Child (442, 67, -1552)
    [1/3] Unattended Child: Hey! Can you sneak me one of those grown-up drinks please?
    [2/3] Unattended Child: I wanna try one! The bar guy says I'm too young, but it's festival time!
    [3/3] Unattended Child: Pleeeeeease? Just one! I promise I can pay for it, too! I'm a big boy!

This Unattended Child belongs to the Drunken Festival Goer outside the bar. Someone call CPR, cause this ain't it chief...

Dejected Identifier (414, 67, -1529)
    [1/5] Dejected Identifier: Sniff...weep weep...
    [2/5] Dejected Identifier: The indignity of it all. These festival people...their hearts are colder than this drink...
    [3/5] Dejected Identifier: Forever and a day moving my identifier's stall... I-I just couldn't stand it! I had to quit!
    [4/5] Dejected Identifier: Identifying is all I know how to do!! What am I supposed to do with my life now?!
    [5/5] Dejected Identifier: Go away! Leave me to cry into my Nemract Whiskey...weep weep...

This guy had been stationed at the center of Detlas since the start of the server's existence, and now he's quit ever since the festivals came...

You will be remembered, just take your time and think about it.

Enzan (422, 67, -1522)
    [1/3] Enzan: Oh, hello! Good to see you again! It's been a bit, hasn't it?
    [2/3] Enzan: You're here to enjoy the festival, aren't you? Well, so am I. It's always good to get out of town for a bit!
    [3/3] Enzan: Ah, a shame I couldn't get my brother to join me... Well, hopefully I'll enjoy myself regardless!

Rusty Bartender (418, 67, -1523)
    He seems to be busy pouring drinks. Best not to disturb him for now.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2022
    luckeyLuuk, starx280 and Gigavern like this.
  2. Gigavern

Gigavern Giant Fern VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bro,,,

I_Liek_Turtlez likes this.
  3. Etherweaver

Etherweaver Overseer of the Realm

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Does anyone have a transcript of Aster’s dialogue during the performances? I know he talks about one of the heroes celebrated, which means he might have spoken about Ragnar

luckeyLuuk likes this.
  4. RiderTest101

Minecraft:
    I'm collecting dialogues of that with OBS. I'll do my best with collecting as much of it as possible.

luckeyLuuk and Etherweaver like this.
  5. Etherweaver

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ty, seriously need more Ragnar lore

6. imperathor02

imperathor02 SINGU user and Gaia enjoyer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I wonder how many performance ct made, like does each aster say something different in each performance?
    I was present only to 2 performance so far and he talked about tisaun and bob

luckeyLuuk likes this.
  7. Etherweaver

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I’ve seen him talk about Bob two times and then about Siegfried, pretty sure the dialogue varies with each buff Aster gives

8. imperathor02

Minecraft:
    alright well there is a performance every 7 hours, someone could start by calculating how many performance there has been since the start.
    After that we need to know if aster use the same quotes for some performance. If that's so then it's just a matter of guessing which tale is associated to what bonus.
    Anyways I think the last performance(or one of the last) will be quite important, perphas he will talk about some new heroes or give some hints about next update, or hell even reveal what all those talisman are for

9. Etherweaver

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I've seen a few performances now, and I'm highly convinced that Aster uses a different quote for each buff he gives out, it seems to be that way in all i've seen currrently

10. imperathor02

Minecraft:
    How much did you recorded so far?
    I do not record with obs but i do make some screenshot when Aster talks if you need them

11. RiderTest101

Minecraft:
    So far, I have stories about Bob with Gathering XP Bonus and Elemental damage and Siegfried with Loot Quality and Loot Bonus.

I'll post it as soon as I have collected all of it

Etherweaver likes this.
  12. SoulyHere

SoulyHere She/Her

Minecraft:
    bump cus ya

13. RiderTest101

Minecraft:
    Um... Hate to break it to you, but he only talks about Bob, Siegfried and Tisaun so far. No mention of Ragnar

14. Etherweaver

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Maybe Ragnar’s the “special guest” he said would show up later in the event?

luckeyLuuk likes this.
  15. MlecznyHuxel99

MlecznyHuxel99 Fruman walls guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Have you seen the giant gate in Detlas? I will be honestly suprised if the special guest is not Orphion

16. RiderTest101

Minecraft:
    Maybe that was supposed to be the extra minigame that Aster and his men didn't get to put in.

luckeyLuuk likes this.
  17. MlecznyHuxel99

MlecznyHuxel99 Fruman walls guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Really doubt tbh, there is literally nothing behind it and its pretty Light themed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.