1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild The Farplane [Yin] | Level 64 | Warring & Community Guild | Recruiting Lv 40+

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Fox, Jul 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poseidoncarrot

poseidoncarrot Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    IGN: poseidoncarrot
    Discord: poseidoncarrot#2557

Fox likes this.
  2. Assassin420

Assassin420 Experienced Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Things be happening :flushed:

Fox likes this.
  3. SaxTheSaxophone

SaxTheSaxophone Sax VIP

Minecraft:
    IGN: SaxTheSaxophone
    Discord: Sax#6211

Fox likes this.
  4. azulturqeusa

azulturqeusa Well-Known Adventurer

ign : azulturquesa
    discord : gbiemm # 8907

Fox likes this.
  5. Fox

Fox Fox

Guild:
    bump5chars

6. neko_i_

neko_i_ Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    ello, i want to apply
    IGN: neko_i_
    Discord: neko_i_#4390

Fox likes this.
  7. Assassin420

Assassin420 Experienced Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I am intrigued on how 2.0 will impact Farplane

Fox likes this.
  8. Fox

Fox Fox

Guild:
    There's a couple of stuff we can do since so many areas were reworked
    though, Apple has to update the bot xdddd

9. Joshiety

Joshiety Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    o/
    IGN: Joshiety
    Joshiety#0156

Fox likes this.
  10. sharllesse

sharllesse Skilled Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    ign: sharllesse
    sharllesse#0001

Fox likes this.
  11. Kru_X

Kru_X Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    IGN: Kru_X
    Discord: swang#2574

Fox likes this.
  12. pekkapost

pekkapost Dango CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    IGN: Pekkapost
    Discord: Pekkapost#3290

Old guild member looking to rejoin the discord :)

Fox likes this.
  13. Jackkoh

Jackkoh Grass of the Realm VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: Jackkoh
    Discord: Jackkoh#0971

Fox likes this.
  14. Zaros

Zaros Squid Guy

IGN: Squiddius
    Discord: Squiddius#3331

Fox likes this.
  15. Fox

Fox Fox

Guild:
    yay thread unlocked. updated thread is coming soon!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 15, 2023
  16. Tfarcnnyw

Tfarcnnyw Skirl CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Section 1 - Personal Information
    In-game username: Tapu_Zuko
    Discord Tag: tapuzuko
    Location or timezone: EST
    Previous guilds: I don’t remember if I was ever in a guild before farplane, but if I was it was just for weeklies.
    Which academy interests you the most and why?:
    Kami. Making builds and recipes has been fun. I like to make a unique build and not just a meta copy.

Section 2 - Soft skills
    1. From 1 to 10, how would you rate your interpersonal skills, and which skills do you value in others?:
    5, I value open mindedness.
    2. What are your favorite things to do in real life?:
    I play flute, and bake.
    3. What makes you introverted/extroverted?:
    I do enjoy hanging out with friends, but parties can be exhausting. I would describe myself as an introvert, but from what I have seen in college it makes me feel like an extrovert in comparison.

Section 3 - Hard Skills
    4.From 1 to 10, how important is cooperation to you, and do you think you will be able to inspire cooperation in others?
    5, I think both cooperation and independence are important. I think I will inspire cooperation in improving builds and organize raids as a guild. I am planning to make a guild github for collaboration on code.
    5. What working experience do you have in a guild, community or job?:
    I recently graduated in computer science and specialize in AI. I was a boy scout, and learned outdoor and leadership skills.
    6. What traits do you have that you consider useful?:
    I am good at independently learning things, and I am interested in a broad set of things. I am good at teaching and have tutored Math and Computer Science.

Section 4 - Spatial Skills
    7. From 1 to 10, how much do you like arts and crafts and why?:
    4, I tend to have a hard time thinking of ideas for things to make. I have 3D printed an ocarina.
    8. Mention one thing that is creative or unique about you:
    I am a scuba diver, and have been to a bit over 100 feet / 30 meters of depth.
    9. Do you have experience with art or programming?:
    I have a lot of experience with programming.

Reptain94 and Fox like this.
  17. Reptain94

Reptain94 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    - In-game username: Reptain94
    - Highest Class Level: 106
    - Discord Tag: Reptain94
    - Location or timezone: (UTC-5) CDT
    - Previous guilds: OneUp (2017)
    - Which academy interests you the most and why? Yin. I have a tendency to help people who are in need whether it's questing, dungeon running or raiding.

Section 2 - Soft Skills
    1. From 1 to 10, how interpersonal are you to others and what do you value of them?
    A 7, Friendship and trust is a two-way street that I've come to love, value and respect. I do what I can to listen to friends and turn to them when I have questions or need assistance.
    2. What are your favorite things to do in real life?
    Listening to music, spending time with family.
    3. What makes you introverted/extroverted?
    Somewhat introverted as I dont spend much time outside since I'm occupied with work 3 days of the week. Tho I don't mind talking to people.

Section 3 - Hard Skills
    4. From 1 to 10, how good are you giving orders and why?
    A 5, Giving orders isn't something I have a lot of experience with, tho as long as I am knowledgeable about what needs to be done, I can take the lead.
    5. What working experience do you have in a guild, community or job?
    I've been working manufacturing since I graduated highschool in 2012. Showing up everyday is very rewarding, and teamwork makes the dreamwork.
    6. What traits do you have that you consider useful? Being responsible by doing what I say I'll do. Holding myself accountable when I make mistakes.

7. From 1 to 10, how much do you like arts and crafts and why?
    An 8, as this is something I myself am not good at but I admire the work that others are able to put out there.
    8. Mention one thing that is creative or unique about you
    I'm not incentivized to help people out, I do it simply because I believe that it's the right thing to do.
    9. Do you have experience with art or programming?
    Unfortunately I do not.

Fox likes this.
  18. DragonInspire

DragonInspire Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    - In-game username: VainFate
    - Highest Class Level: Shaman 106
    - Discord Tag: dragonally
    - Location or timezone: EST
    - Previous guilds: Farplane
    - Which academy interests you the most and why?: Fluid/martial I've always been interested in warring and creating competitive builds. I especially like the team work that is required for dungeon, raid, and war parties as connection is one of the things I value most.

Section 2 - Soft Skills
    1. From 1 to 10, how would you rate your interpersonal skills, and which skills do you value in others? 6 I typically describe myself as an extrovert wearing a cloak of social anxiety, I have good interpersonal skills but sometimes I am too scared to speak my mind. I really value leadership in others as it's something that doesnt come naturally to me and I have a lot of respect for it.
    2. What are your favorite things to do in real life?: I do competitive trampoline so doing flips is one of my favorite past times.
    3. What makes you introverted/extroverted?: I'm more of an ambivert as I can go from the most extroverted person to the most introverted person at the drop of a pin. When I am able to be extroverted and dance, laugh, and sing infront of others thats when I'm most happy. But I'm usually too shy and embarrassed to do those things.

Section 3 - Hard Skills
    4. From 1 to 10, how important is cooperation to you, and do you think you will be able to inspire cooperation in others? Cooperation is a 10 it's very important to me. I usually don't inspire cooperation I inspire friendship where non of us want to let down the team.
    I only have experience in farplane as a general member. I used to work as a gymnastics coach so leading is something I had a lot of practice at but I'm still learning.
    6. What traits do you have that you consider useful?: My unending happiness, I've been asked on multiple occasions "do you always smile that much" or "why are you always happy" as I find beauty in life itself and the world around us.

7. From 1 to 10, how much do you like arts and crafts and why?: About a 5 I like arts and crafts but arts and crafts hates me. I have extremely poor fine motor skills and am bad at making the picture in my head become the picture on the page.
    8. Mention one thing that is creative or unique about you: I fail at almost everything I try but I (almost) never give up. (Hitting your head against a brick wall only works when the brick wall breaks before your head does)
    9. Do you have experience with art or programming?: I have no experience with art but I have a fair bit of experience programming in python and javascript although I still have a long way to go. I've been able to code a discord but but never found a free place to host it.

19. JasonLuigi

JasonLuigi Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    - In-game username: JasonLuigi
    - Highest Class Level: Mage and Warrior - 106
    - Discord Tag: Jasonluigi
    - Location or timezone: Canada GMT-4/GMT-5
    - Previous guilds: None
    - Which academy interests you the most and why?:
    I see myself in Excursion as the highest, with Zaibatsu as a close second. I enjoyed the event's we've held in the past, and would be interested in hosting them myself when I have the time to do so. Helping new members is something I enjoy doing, and I've been helping low-level wynn members since I've gotten to endgame.

Section 2 - Soft Skills
    1. From 1 to 10, how would you rate your interpersonal skills, and which skills do you value in others?
    I think I would have to put myself at a solid 5. As an ambivert, I can have trouble going up to a store's checkout without anxiety yet will be rowdy and excitable with friends. I always value communication skills in others and myself, seen by me as the most important aspect in relationships of all kinds.
    2. What are your favorite things to do in real life?:
    I have many hobbies in real life when I'm not working or wasting time on my phone watching YouTube. These include but are not limited to: Skateboarding/longboarding, photography, audiophilia, guitar(acoustic and electric), biking, and working out (which yes, can be a hobby).
    3. What makes you introverted/extroverted?:
    Oh boy, this question could go on for ages. One of my big introverted/anxiety inducing triggers is decision making for certain areas of life. I can't give a list of what will trigger it, but I know it's there. Being with a group of friends, as said before, always helps me open up and become more towards being an extrovert. I especially get interested when the subject of conversation or work is something I enjoy doing.

Section 3 - Hard Skills
    4. From 1 to 10, how important is cooperation to you, and do you think you will be able to inspire cooperation in others?
    I can go either way, so I once again give this a 5. I enjoy being on my own and working by myself, but with the right people I also enjoy working together. Like said above, communication is an important aspect in properly cooperating with others. You need to be able to know each others needs and wants to work together. I hope I can incite cooperation, even if it's only with 1 person, though I'm not sure how good my ability to do so really is.
    I've had 2 IRL jobs, and I've had a few experiences with guild's and communities. I used to work at Tim Hortons (for non-Canadians, Timmies is like McDonalds but more Canada and highly known for it's coffee and pastries/treats) and currently work as a full time bread and pastry baker. I've been in Farplane for 2 years, starting July 10th, 2021. I've become close with many members, and have helped with multiple areas within the guild. In the past I've helped with community involvement, recruiting, designing, and other smaller things.
    6. What traits do you have that you consider useful?:
    I see myself as an idea person, whether they're good or bad. I can help bring out the creativity in people, and help them and myself think outside the normal box. With the power of ADHD, I can become obsessed with learning about certain things which can be useful if it's something the guild or someone needs help with.

7. From 1 to 10, how much do you like arts and crafts and why?:
    Considering I listen to music, play instruments, have history in graphic design and developing, I would put myself at the tippy top of 10. The arts have always been here for me, and help calm me down. I enjoy giving myself into music, whether I'm playing or listening, and love to listen to other's experiences with it.
    8. Mention one thing that is creative or unique about you:
    Not very unique, but I collect a lot of things. CD albums, vinyl, headphones, gemstones/crystals, occult items like Ouija boards and tarot. I've also milled some small metal items when I was younger (a die, an unfinished war tank). I also made a small decorative paddle out of wood, and I like making walking sticks out of branches.
    9. Do you have experience with art or programming?:
    I was in school for Graphic design for 2 years, and I'm about to go to school for full-stack web development. I have experience in coding with Java and HTML/CSS/JavaScript, and experience with Adobe products like InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Lightroom.

20. Fox

Fox Fox

Guild:
    Bumpuwuchars

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.