1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC The Envoy Ptii Maxie Farm

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by scoutdill10, Oct 11, 2019.

Tags:
  1. scoutdill10

scoutdill10 Gamer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I just started the Envoy Part II quest. I did the first half with the avos, got the key, and gave it to Maxie. After visiting the vault and following the trail, when I reached the farm, Maxie never showed up. Trying to press the green button triggers a dialogue that says to do the Avos part again. I've redone that, talked to everyone, but Maxie will not show up at the farm, making it impossible to get the Corkus Key

2. Coragon42

Coragon42 Casual of Wizardry HERO

Minecraft:
    Late reply, but did you try /class?

3. scoutdill10

scoutdill10 Gamer VIP+

Minecraft:
    No, i ran around and on the left side of the building, theres a spot near the hole where i could tp into

4. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. QA Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey! Is this issue resolved yet?
    If not, have you tried redoing the part of the quest where you had to follow the trail to find the farm?

5. scoutdill10

scoutdill10 Gamer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Yeha I figured it out. I looked up other people with the same problem and ended up just finding a spot not blocked by barriers to tp into. I also tried redoing the whole quest from the start several times