1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC The Dark Descent Bugged

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by WasabiPls, Apr 12, 2019.

1. WasabiPls

WasabiPls Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Currently, my quest "The Dark Descent" is bugged. After I enter the double doors in the skull, I am completely stuck in the black area. The dialogue doesn't trigger, and the only way I can leave is by /killing. I have tried to complete the quest multiple times after /killing, but the dialogue will not trigger despite my many attempts. I have tried /fixquest, /kill, redoing the quest, etc. I think the quest will have to be reset for my account. My IGN: WasabiPls.

2. Archit12

Archit12 Am I still playing Minecraft?

Minecraft:
    Did you already walk through the dark realm and collect the ruby? If so keep walking into the skull, it goes forward for a fairly long while.

3. WasabiPls

Minecraft:
    Yes, I completely got the ruby. The place where I get stuck is where you walk through the huge double doors. According to the wiki, some dialogue is supposed to trigger and I'm supposed to be teleported out, but I just end up stuck in that black area.

4. Archit12

Minecraft:
    What does your quest book say?

5. WasabiPls

Minecraft:
    It says return the ruby to Graken, but when I go to his house, I get sucked into the quest as if I just started.

6. Archit12

Minecraft:
    So once you walk into the skull you need keep walking until you see a wither skeleton skull. Keep walking towards it and the dialogue will cue. After that it should telepoert you to Graken in front of the Underworld Crypt entrance where you first started the quest. Talk to Graken there and you should finish the quest

7. WasabiPls

Minecraft:
    I go into the hole where the wither skeleton skull is, then go through the double doors. The double doors is where i get stuck. I tried to walk around and jump and stuff but I'm literally just stuck in this space. There's nowhere to go...

8. Pepo

Pepo Snt best cult! QA HERO GM

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Have you tried talking to the starter NPC?

9. WasabiPls

Minecraft:
    Oh my gosh this worked. Thank you so much lol