1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC [the Corrupted Village] Unstable Corrupted Ore Doesn't Spawn.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by xCuube, Apr 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xCuube

xCuube Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hey c:

I'm currently doing some low level quests I haven't done yet. In the Corrupted Village quest, the Unstable Corrupted Ore doesnt spawn (it shows the NPC, but it's invisible and i cant hit it, tried to hit somewhere in the whole area etc.
    I can't post a picture, since i dont have 10 posts :c

Thanks

2. Venomelf

Venomelf Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    i have an issue with that quest too, i logged out in the middle of a cutscene, and when i logged back in all the npcs were gone and i was still stuck in an invisible box for the scene. furthermore, after slash killing, when i went to try the quest again i got to the same spot, got teleported into the box and was stuck again with the same problem. if a mod could reset my progress on the quest that would be fine

3. Willsbury_

Willsbury_ Newbie Adventurer

My issue with the quest is that when the corrupt ore is about to explode no matter how far I run away from it it still tells me it wasn't far enough, I literally ran to the opposite side of the corrupt village and it still wasn't far enough. (I tried doing the entire parkour there are back without tping once I was done, I tried tping away as far as possible about 5 times, I tried just doing the parkour back and then tping as far as possible)

4. BusyEXE

BusyEXE E HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In order to make the ore not explode, you put it into the explosives machine, therefore making it usable in the quest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.