1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC 'the Corrupted Village' Bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Link13wind, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Link13wind

Link13wind Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I just got to the portion of 'The Corrupted Village' where I have been given the "Magical TNT" and am told to go to the nearby cave to blow up the spike. However when I try to go inside the cave, I get sent to the beginning of the cave with the message that would normally say if you attempt to go inside the cave before you start the quest. So somehow the game thinks I have not started the quest yet I have the final item needed to complete it. I cannot go backwards and get the three items used to create the TNT.

Please help as I am stuck and cannot proceed!

2. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. QA Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    What does your quest book say?

3. Link13wind

Link13wind Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Bring the explosive to the spike in the cave and use it to destroy the spike. It keeps me out of the cave saying there are people arguing much like the beginning of the quest. I am now at the Temple of Legends and cant do it because this quest is bugged for me
    Update: I was able to go inside the cave and complete the quest by using a Mage teleport to bypass the glitched invisible wall and make my way to the final room. I'm not sure if this is due to the wall having some kind of hole in it or if the barrier is just exploitable, but the issue is solved I figured I would let you know. I also had to be in a party with someone also doing the quest to do this.