1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC The Corrupted Village Bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by DogeTennant, Jan 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DogeTennant

DogeTennant Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Hello, so I started a new class yesterday, and I can't procceed in this quest, because when I got up to the spike, spoke with Orikal and went down to the cave, nothing simply happens.. Everything I tried is shown in the video, that is: /kill, switching servers, doing /class, relogging

In the video I was using Minecraft 1.12.2 with 2 mods called Optifine and Wynntils, however I tried it on unmodded 1.12.2 and unmodded 1.11.2 and the results are still the same.

Help would be appreciated, thanks.

Video here
    Also, I didn't log out during a cutscene or did /class when first entering the cave, because the cutscene never even happened, however when I first entered the cave. the dialog between the two miners proceeded as usual, but nothing else happened.

2. Torment_Dark

Torment_Dark CHEESE

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Go even deeper in, you have to trigger it.

3. DogeTennant

Minecraft:
    I did go as deep as It is possible + the trigger happens way earlier almost at the start of the cave, I've done this quest 4 times already.

4. DogeTennant

Minecraft:
    Can I get some kind of response? Maybe if @Altakar doesn't have some advice? (He says he wants to be tagged in bug reports, so here we go)

Additional info: The class is also brand new, so there should be no issue with the "old classes problems" ( I basically said this at the start of this post, but still wanted to clarify that.)

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  5. Bear_Force

Bear_Force Bug report frontliner - tag me for help VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello o/
    Wynntill warns you about using Wyntills and Optifine togther. Please try to use a vanilla version and check if it works

6. DogeTennant

Minecraft:
    Yea, I tried it without the mods and still didn't work, but thanks anyways for the advice in the future it might be useful.

edit: here's a video that I actually tried it in vanilla

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  7. DogeTennant

Minecraft:
    Guess, I'll just delete the class and start over, but mods should definitely take a look at this and fix it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.