Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Thanks To Wynncraft Staff

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Goldstriker32, Aug 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goldstriker32

Goldstriker32 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I am posting this because I'm that person who feels like they need to do stuff like this, All the staff on Wynncraft Deserve a Thanks, It's one of the few things I can do to express my thanks to the staff. I'm sure (I hope) They get thanked a lot because stuff that they do like Programming the server and the builds are something I could never do.

I played this around 2013-2014 I don't remember well but in-between lvl 75 Max Cap added and VIP town being removed. The first go around was tough compared to now, Though the builds were great and quests were great. And no one has the same experiences, Some of the craziest adventures I had was with friend, and for people reading this, I Highly recommend plaything this with a friend, some of the best times was in Pigmen Canyon and the Christmas Quest.

Im sure the reason that the updates take awhile is it takes an extremely massive amount of work and time. Each update gives something new and seeing all the enhancements are great, Especially looking at the revamps an remembering how they looked beforehand and they still looked great early on. Everything gets improved and with the hard work the staff have been putting onto this new update so far, it looks amazing and exciting with so much more stuff to do, Especially Dungeon Remakes, the new Lore NPCs and Boss Alters, Boss Alters are cool sounding and the Powder update changes a ton from the past with Sharpness upgrades to a weapon. Not only this update but the Gavel update which took year to create. And I've heard some people complain about how it's "too hard" or "the texture pack sucks" Though I thought the Gavel update was great and it made the game a normal amount of challenging, since I was able to solo most the bosses early on with Archer being to Overpowered with Mana Steal and Health Steal. (Also I would like to state I have hear people say this, not a lot but I have hear people say this) I also like a lot of the Gavel quests because there seemed to be more quests that make you explore or do puzzles such as the one in Llevigar where you did a bunch of puzzles in the sewers. Im forgetting the name of the quest.

Also another thing was the Music got better with the Resource Pack and the visuals and 3D Weapon Models look cool. Literately one of the big reasons I got VIP+ was for the jukebox. And one of the best things about this server is its the only real Minecraft MMO RPG, All the others are either Factions servers with quests like get me three fish witch would me me shout out "Thats not RPG!" And Others which got closer to the formula but were too linear lacking quests and were too Insanley hard requiring for you to have 5-6 other people with you to even get close. This server got the formula right and is difficult enough I can do it alone or with a friend though hard enough I have to put effort into it rather than spam clicking one button. Being here and watching the server improve is great and this has to be one of my favorite servers to date.

Anyways Thank you to all the Admins, Moderators, Builders, GMs, CMDs, Music Makers, Quest Makers, Lore Makers, and just everyone who works to improve this server, And I hope with each day the server will only improve much more. And anyone else who finds this and wants to, Defiantly feel free to post a short or long Thank you to the staff, I'm sure they would appreciate just a Forum post filled with thank yous, And just for the record, I'm sure I'm not the first person to do this, and I don't believe this is an original idea. This is something I just wanted to say.

(Also I'm Excited for Corkus Update, Thats my favorite update log as of now, With Gavel in 2nd and Gameplay in 3rd, Theres just something about Corkus)​

Last edited: Aug 13, 2016
  2. Terezi Pyrope

Terezi Pyrope gallowsCalibrator I Former CT I dead

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    <3
    <3
    <3
    <3
    <3
    <3

Honestly though, I can tell you have put a lot of work into this post. :D Thanks for appreciating us.

3. Eric Yang

Eric Yang RIP Mincreafterkid12|THE LEGEND NEVER DIES

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Nice. Very nice. I feel we should be seeing more of these.

Goldstriker32 and XavierEXE like this.
  4. Cruuk

Cruuk yopyop HERO

Minecraft:
    While this is one hell of a giant wall of text, it's still a pretty nice thread towards the CT/Staff in general, not bad OP. :thumbsup:

5. Icicly

Icicly bred

Minecraft:
    Omg. My eyes are bleeding from reading this.(from so much text, not being a hater of the admins) Great content! Next time say how awesome a spammer I am :3

Goldstriker32 likes this.
  6. Thunder

Thunder Chief Thunder HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    tl;dr Thanks.

7. PillowPet

PillowPet Lovable Neighborhood Pillow CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    What's a paragraph? Also, great post (no I'm not being sarcastic .-. ).

Goldstriker32 likes this.
  8. bloww

bloww Shoutbox Fancam Account HERO

Minecraft:
    tbh this thread is pretty tantasticâ„¢.
    But seriously, it's the first good thread we've had for a long time.

9. Sir Devastation

Sir Devastation Famous Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Oh hey appreciation

that's cool I guess

10. Goldstriker32

Goldstriker32 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I Edited it into spaced Paragraphs, Hopefully that makes it easier on the eyes

11. Icy

Icy Returning Player CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah, thanks a lot for making a game good enough to get me to waste my life away!

12. Chocolaty_Bear

Chocolaty_Bear Well-Known Adventurer

My best friend doesn't like wynn because he's too lazy to get past level 46. He even glitched xp back then. I swear I'm happy you made this thread and tired of low levels saying grinding sucks. Wynn is great.

JMLG, Goldstriker32 and XavierEXE like this.
  13. chaostitan

chaostitan Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Wow a thread about appreciating the wynncraft staff instead of trashing on them.
    PS: completely agree

14. Villageacules

Villageacules Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Now its time for all the inactive CT members who don't do anything to rush in and be all like "omg thank you!" "I thank you sooo much for your appreciation!" "yeah, yeah I do work hard!"

15. TempleOfLegends

TempleOfLegends Emma CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    This is so nice for all the hate the mods are getting for no reason :D

16. Air_Locke_

Air_Locke_ im a water bottle HERO

Minecraft:
    >2 messages
    >most likely all likes from this thread
    on a more serious note it still isnt very nice to the eye and i cant be bothered to read all this ;w;
    so im just assuming your thread is all summarised to one word
    thanks

17. Bubbles

Bubbles Yep, that one HERO

Minecraft:
    You forgot tl;dr #WallOfText

Now seriously.... Wow... I think this is the kind of messages that keep the content team going. Gj m8

18. DerVillager

DerVillager Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    When Gavel first was announced I was like 'Yay an update in the next weeks' then gavel came out in December and I was very disappointed but when I saw gavel I knew it was really worth the wait :D

dead zeffe and Goldstriker32 like this.
  19. Zelefant

Zelefant wizard fortress will return one day HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    nice post, but the staff did not make the builds OR program at all. That's the GMs and Builders' jobs. Programming is only like 2 people, jpresent and Jumla.

20. Bank

Bank Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    "omg thank you!" "I thank you sooo much for your appreciation!" "yeah, yeah I do work hard!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.