1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Teleport Bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by nothesinistrtype, Jun 8, 2020.

1. nothesinistrtype

nothesinistrtype Procrastinator

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Report created on 2020-06-08

Username: nothesinistrtype
    Version: 1.12.2
    Server: WC

Description: When I try and defeat the guards/commanders to get into the Rodoroc armory for Dwarves and Doguns part 2, I manage to kill all the commander, it teleports me as it should, the NPC says to follow him, but then it teleports me back to the area where you fight the commanders and all the guards spawn back again and I have to fight them all over again, and the bug just keeps happening. I've changed servers, restarted my client, and even turned my mods off and used a different version and it still happens every time, I even let them kill me, and it still bugs. I can't progress on the quest.
    A side note is that when I first attempted to do this part It was with a friend and I was on 3/4 commanders and he was on 1/4, so I don't know if that is what bugged it, or it's just bugged all together.
    Steps to Reproduce: Complete stage four in Dwarves and Doguns part 2 (kill all four commanders).
    Evidence:

Content: Dwarves and Doguns Part 2
    Quest Stage: Stage Four
    Coordinates:
    Modifications Used: Wynntils, iChunUtil, MobDismemberment, Mo' Bends

2. TheLastMinecraft

TheLastMinecraft Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Just get the pickaxe and break the black blocks. Same thing happened to me, too.

3. dyang438

dyang438 Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I had this same problem and I just disconnected from the server the second I defeated the fourth commander and it teleported me. Then it stopped looping.

4. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. QA GM Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You should be able to run toward the next part of the quest right after you kill them, and ignore your quest book, it'll update.