1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Studying The Corrupt Repeat Glitch

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by ItzZoharian, Dec 3, 2018.

1. ItzZoharian

ItzZoharian Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    So, my friend and I were doing the quest studying the Corrupt, and we were going to Garroth's diary, in the Corrupt Roots.
    When we got there, it worked fine. Until we both clicked it for the cutscene, and my friend got to the right place. But I, on the other hand, teleported into the barrier blocks and did not get to the second part of the cutscene. We did /kill, and tried it again. The same thing happened to me, but this time I fell into lava.
    And then, the third time we got there, the mage had disappeared, and we had to go up the steps to the bridge for him to come back. When he did come back, I talked to him to open the door to Garroth's diary, and the door opened. But then I got teleported out of the passage again. And in the chat, it said: "Talk to the mage!" So I did again, and the same thing happened. This went on for about half an hour, until we finally got in. At that point, we did the cutscene one last time, and this time we both got outside of the barrier blocks, and fell into the lava only to die.

Can anyone tell me how to do the quest, or fix it? This quest leads into a dungeon, so I would really like to finish it.

2. Altakar

Altakar The Vonamors send their regards

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Version? And the cutscene fir Studying the Corrupt is not multiplayer friendly, try doing it solo. Not sure why you're falling into lava because of barriers and the fact that there's a big bridge right below you.

3. ItzZoharian

ItzZoharian Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Thank you, I'm not sure why I didn't think of the multiplayer thing. I'm in 1.13.2, if it doesn't work, I'll go down some versions

4. Altakar

Altakar The Vonamors send their regards

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Use 1.12.2, 1.13.2 has a crash associated with it and it managed to break someone's quest because of it