1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Stuck on what if I should switch classes

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Fe_Armor, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Fe_Armor

Fe_Armor Travelled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    So, I’m currently a fallen bmonk warrior at level 65. I heard that shaman is better at leveling, AoE, etc. Should I start over and be a shaman? Or should I stay as warrior? Some advice like fun-ness and practicality would help.

2. Earthbrine

Earthbrine The Dirt of the Realm CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I suggest you complete your current playthrough before starting another. Warrior is also very good, with fallen dealing insane damage, bmonk being good for lootrunning, and paladin being insanely tanky (Citation: My most recent video). Overall I don't think you should focus on speedleveling your first class, but instead enjoy the actual content.

3. Melkor

Melkor The dark enemy of the world HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It's better to play a class you enjoy. Every class has upsides and downsides, so while shaman is better at AoE it's fairly glassy. Personally I don't like shaman all that much so I would stay as warrior, but that's really up to you and what you prefer. Maybe make a shaman out and get it to level 15 or so, so you can try out the spells and see how you like it. Then you can make a more educated decision.

Ninja_VK likes this.