1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Stuck In The Wall For Sewers Of Ragni Quest

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Dan_0203, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Dan_0203

Dan_0203 Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I think its a wall? It's honestly so dark I cant even tell. I have tried logging out and logging back in again, but I end up in the same rectangle area. I teleported there after Jenprest said
    "Oh no, oh no no no! Did you just open that? Come here immediately."
    above me is two gate looking things with a single sea pickle about 7 blocks above me as my only light source. If I move around, then I enter and exit the cave multiple times, which leads me to believe that one of the gates is the enterance and the other is the exit

plz help?? idk if this has ever happened before, but I really don't want to start over
    -Dan_0203

2. Erik / Kyuudou

Erik / Kyuudou Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Try using /kill with 7 or more SP. If that doesn't work, do /class as you will be put 1 block higher. This could allow you to force yourself out of the wall. Use F5 to see your surroundings even while stuck inside the wall.