1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Stuck In The Ragni Throne Room.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by RotatingCheese, Jan 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RotatingCheese

RotatingCheese Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    My level 29 warrior is stuck in the Ragni Throne room as if I was in the tutorial quest at the part where we need to talk to the king. Thing is: I already completed this quest a long time ago and am unable to talk to the king. Clicking on it tells me that there's an error and should try entering /fixstart. It doesn't work and I'm still stuck in the throne room. I've also tried /kill which doesn't work too. I've then proceeded to talk to a moderator on discord for help and we realised that my quest book wasn't updated and the tutorial quest wasn't completed. There's no step indicated in it and I haven't been able to make progress on the bug. If you want screenshots of the situation, you can ask in the replies. Please someone help me.

2. RotatingCheese

Minecraft:
    Update:

Turns out I haven't been trasported to the update room which kept me from doing the new tutorial. Thus disabling my character from getting out of the room or even start the quest required to talk to the king. Can someone indicate me how to get to it?

3. Benjin

Benjin Famous Adventurer

Just walk through the big black thing in the update room that say " walk here to get back to wynn" or is the door broken, perhaps /kill?

4. RotatingCheese

Minecraft:
    I tried everything I could including /kill. But I noticed that the issue was that I didn't get teleported to the tutorial area (and the update lobby) for the new update. The way the problem can be fixed is to get to the update room where I can begin the tutorial. I've asked moderators and teleporting is risky so I'll investigate furthermore and hope someone from administration finds a way to patch the problem that has happened two people to my knowledge.

5. RotatingCheese

Minecraft:
    I finally found a way out of this glitch. If you are stuck in this situation, just spam the /fixstart command. It worked for me and I hope it does for you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.