1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

World/Map Stuck In Room Unintended To Be Shown

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Endercomet, Jul 14, 2019 at 7:32 AM.

1. Endercomet

Endercomet Wynnexcavation Archeologist

Minecraft:
    I was doing dwarves and doguns 2 and i finished destroying the war machines. then axelus said sth about power core. i walked the stairs behind the sign saying rodoroc and suddenly glitched into a block(like suffocating in a block) the screen was a hue of brown.(brown terrac or concrete i suppose.) I /class-ed a few times and found myself in a bright room encased in sea lanterns.
    2019-07-14_19.18.47.png

2. AllysenBelle

AllysenBelle Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    To get out just use /kill. You will lose 2 soul points, but it will teleport you to the nearest town.

3. Endercomet

Endercomet Wynnexcavation Archeologist

Minecraft:
    I know /kill. I have scrolls so that would be better in some way. I am not reporting the fact that i am stuck. You think a person doing dnd havent been stuck in some buggy quest before? No offense. I was just reporting that we can enter the room through a glitch