1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Stuck In Glass Enclosure For Mutated Slime Monster In The Mission "corrupted Betrayal"

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by TheOGSeabass, Dec 2, 2019 at 10:24 PM.

1. TheOGSeabass

TheOGSeabass Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hey y'all!

I was messing around in the Corrupted Betrayal mission and looking around the dungeon where Skylaar's experiments are done when I got to the point where there's like a little cutscene of a glass enclosure being filled with slime and it becomes a "Mutated Slime Monster". Well anyways as I was killing the lil guy I walked into the enclosure where he came out of. Once I'd finished him off, the enclosure reset and was sealed once more, and I was sealed in it as well. So now I'm kind of just stuck in this glass enclosure in this dungeon. I don't have any teleportation scrolls on me at the moment so that's kind of a bummer, just wondering how I'd get out if possible. Thanks!

2. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. QA Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You can use /kill in situations like this to get out.

3. TheOGSeabass

TheOGSeabass Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Oh dang...
    Thanks haha I completely forgot that was a possibility! (: