1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Stuck In Area From Toxic Wastes To Eo Entrance

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Kit_Kat, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Kit_Kat

Kit_Kat Travelled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Report created on 2020-09-13

Username: KitKat73298
    Version: 1.12.2
    Server: WC

Description: I was doing A journey further, and I teleported a bit further on the part where aledar gets attacked by a mutated lutho citizen, and he turns invisible. I continuted on, and after the mutated spider section, I decide to /class so I can see aledar. What actually ends up happening is I get sent back to lutho, and when I go along the trail, there is two quest speeches happening at the same time, and when I went on and did the quest (finished it) I thought nothing was wrong. But when I tried to get back to lutho by walking, at the toxic wastes area, it kept sending me back saying: Aledar: We can't leave each other behind (name) keep moving!
    Steps to Reproduce: 1:Start a journey further
    2: Keep going to the part where aledar gets attacked by a toxic citizen
    3: Before the text ends, teleport further onward, this will make aledar invisible (only particles can be seen)
    4: Keep going, and finish spider section, then /class
    5: Go back to spider area, and there should be two text speeches, one thats still on spider, and the other where you advance.
    6: finish the quest, and try to go back to lutho.
    7: You will be stuck at toxic wastes area and cannot get out by any means other than /killing, and if you try to go back to the toxic wastes, it'll make you stuck again.
    Evidence: file:///Users/mc/Pictures/Photos%20Library.photoslibrary/resources/media/master/11/00/fullsizeoutput_11d7.jpeg
    and
    file:///Users/mc/Pictures/Photos%20Library.photoslibrary/resources/media/master/11/00/fullsizeoutput_11d8.jpeg

Content: A Journey Further
    Quest Stage: Using spells on spike wall
    Coordinates: 1242/75/944
    Modifications Used: Wynntills

2. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. QA GM Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello!
    We apologize for the delayed response.
    We'll look into this issue shortly, can you provide the following information in the meantime:
    - What your quest book says for this quest
    - Whether you get teleported back when using a tp scroll
    - Which direction you teleported in at step 3 of your steps to reproduce

Additionally, the files provided as evidence are paths on your computer, and cannot be accessed. Please upload them directly in a reply or via an image hosting site such as imgur so we can view them.

3. Kit_Kat

Kit_Kat Travelled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    1: My questbook doesn't say anything, it just shows that it's completed.
    2: You do not get teleported back for using a tp scroll, or ./killing
    3: Just continue down the path until aledar is out of render distance

I'm also pretty sure that the most important part is just /classing once aledar is out of render distance or just after the toxic citizen cutscene

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 21, 2020 at 4:51 PM
  4. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. QA GM Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    We'll test this shortly, thank you for the information!