1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Stuck In A Wall In Wynnexcavation D

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by The_Hobbit_Gamer, Jul 10, 2019.

Tags:
  1. The_Hobbit_Gamer

The_Hobbit_Gamer Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I got stuck in a wall/blocks in WynnExcavation D. It happened after I teleported from the parkour room to the yellow puzzle. And I have tried with switching servers and /kill. I have tried it several times and it is still not working

Can you please fix this Wynncraft team.

2. Bear_Force

Bear_Force Bear of the foxes VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello o/
    I'm a little confused. If you used /kill you are suppose to be able to go back to the parkour. If you're still stuck in the wall, /kill is the only option for you at the moment.
    Next time you're trying to complete this stage, don't use your teleportation spell (many people report about this issue as well)

Hope I could help, if you have any more questions/ issues, please use the "reply" option below this message and/or tag me (@Bear_Force)

Have a great day :)

3. The_Hobbit_Gamer

Minecraft:
    I used /kill and I got to troms but the problem here is that every time I return to the teleport part in the parkour room I still get stuck in a wall after getting teleported. And I haven't used my teleportation spell while going into the teleport section. So that section are probably bugged out or something.

4. Erik / Kyuudou

Erik / Kyuudou Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Do you read the posts you reply to? OP stated that /kill didn't work for them, and here you are recommending them to do /kill...

Here's something you can try, OP: If you are stuck, do /class and you will be put 1 block higher. You can make use of F5 to see your surroundings to maybe spot ground you can reach, especially if you are underground.

5. The_Hobbit_Gamer

Minecraft:
    I've tried it but it doesn't work. When I do /class I spawn 1 block higher but something makes me go back to the same Y level.

Erik / Kyuudou likes this.
  6. Erik / Kyuudou

Erik / Kyuudou Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Glad to hear it worked out for you. I personally didn't experience your problem when I did WynnExcavation Site D again a few days ago, but I agree that this is a bug that needs to be patched.

7. Wyld1

Wyld1 Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    My son just experienced the same thing. Got stuck in blocks at the same point. He has been struggling for about a week with it. Thankfully the /class workaround got him past it.

Needs to be fixed.

8. ezzza007

ezzza007 Travelled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    This is happening to me as well, however the /class doesn't work for me. Each time I do /class it decreases my Y level :pensive:
    This really needs to be fixed.