1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Stuck In "a Sandy Scandal"

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by chefcole03, Jul 13, 2019 at 11:24 PM.

1. chefcole03

chefcole03 Skilled Adventurer

I was doing the quest "A Sandy Scandal", and when I got to the vault, it was already opened and there were no buttons on the keypad to get in. It told me to report back to the guard once I went into the already opened vault, but when I try to get out, it tells me I shouldn't leave until I'm done inspecting the vault. My questbook still tells me to put the code into the vault, but I can't do that, as there are no buttons. I've tried relogging, going onto other lobbies, and switching versions. I'm currently in 1.12. I also can't post pictures, it tells me I need to have at least 10 forum posts in order to do that.

2. IronHands

IronHands Redstone Master

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Play on version 1.12.2 . Do the quest from beginning. Someone might to it before you and entering the vault might glitch other game servers cause they already see you that you're not in the vault.

3. chefcole03

chefcole03 Skilled Adventurer

I can't do the quest from the beginning, it spawns me in the vault room whenever I log back in. I'm stuck there.