1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Stuck Everywhere

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Shadyshamaster, Jan 9, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Shadyshamaster

Shadyshamaster Newbie Adventurer

I recently started playing again on my old character but i get stuck everywhere. On mt.Wynn iget put into a barrier cage and never get released again. Nothing happens when i walk over the big bridge near time valley even tho my quest says something should happen and now i got stuck while travelling to rooster island with the captain. i've tried switching servers and killed myself multiple times already but i can never get where i need to be. Is it possible that my character is just broken?

EDIT: my ingame name is Shamaster

2. Bear_Force

Bear_Force Skilled Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello o/
    I would like to know what version are you playing on and when did you make that class.

Have a great day
    Bear

3. Shadyshamaster

i've tried 1.8 and 1.12.2. I made the class around a year ago i'd say

4. Shadyshamaster

i can't complete "tunnel trouble", "arachnids ascend" and "the dark descend" and i can't even start "studying the corrupt" bc of things not happening.

5. Shadyshamaster

great ... i made a new character and it can actually do the quests ... so i wasted 27 levels on a character for nothing bc i have to do it all over

6. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien.

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ah, this is a bug with characters made before 1.17 update and not used in a while, they can’t do the new quests.
    I know it sucks to lose a character like this, but be glad it’s a level 27 one and not level 80 or even worse, 100.

7. Slynnder

Slynnder The Ultimate Memelord

Minecraft:
    yeet i got lucky.... for my archer none failed, my warrior, only one left is galleon's graveyard quest, same for my 2nd archer (made after 1.17 so it should be fine) and for assassin and mage idk yet... only done sewers on them so far
    oh and tunnel