1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Stuck doing Aldorei's Secret Part 1

Discussion in 'Questions' started by wumbel, Jul 25, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wumbel

wumbel Travelled Adventurer

I am currently a mage to lootrun with, and i was about to complete the first part of the "Aldorei's Secret" quest. Because i am used to it, i dragclicked on the waterfall which resulted in me getting multiple waterbuckets, since it is a quest item, i got rid of them doing the bug where you fill up your inventory and then drop the item. Not knowing i would need the bucket later on to complete the parcour i dropped all of them. I later just cheated my way through the parcour with the mage teleport spell, collected the leaf and then left by jumping in the waterfall. This apparently broke the quest, because i cant talk with the gardener Damys. Normally i wouldnt have cared that much, i would've just skipped the quest and moved on, but now everytime i relog it gives me a new bucket. Im now up to 16 buckets in my already completely filled enderchest, and i dont know how to fix it. I know it is my fault since i technically exploited, but especially if you have multiple classes theres no way to really store the quest items otherwise, which in my opinion is a really bad system considering it gets pretty expensive unlocking new enderchest pages and the space is already very limited. So if anybody knows how to deal with this issue, please let me know.

2. ditsario

ditsario it's always christmas somewhere in the world Staff Member Moderator VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    firstly, you can delete spare water buckets a number of ways: put them in your crafting menu, fill your inventory with emeralds, then close inventory; fill inventory and drop them; put them all on a new class and delete that class; put them in daily reward chest
    secondly, what happens if you use the extra water buckets to go back and progress with the quest normally? does it not work?

3. wumbel

I climbed up the entire mountain, because it wouldn't let me grow the plant again. Then i took the bucket and filled it with water, did the tunnel part the way its intended. But it doesnt consume the filled bucket, it just makes it an empty rusty bucket again. The gardener still doesnt say anything. I have tried getting rid of this cursed bucket through many ways, but it keeps giving me a new one. I have even tried if theres a limit, but after about 20 buckets and constant /class started to doubt it.

4. Mardeknius

Mardeknius The antagonist (they/them) HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I have the exact same problem - honestly I just get rid of them, you get used to it after a while. I filed a bug report like 3 months ago - honestly it's not that big of a deal you can just get rid of them every day, ik it's kinda annoying but there doesn't really seem to be anything else you can do.

5. Jackkoh

Jackkoh The Coolest Dirtâ„¢ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I just put them in a new class and delete them. Item goes with the class, problem solved.

6. wumbel

Good to know im not the only person that is dealing with this issue. What i do now is that i full my inventory with the emeralds i randomly i get while killing mobs so it just drops the bucket

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.