1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

World/Map Stuck At The Dungeon Near Nesaak

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Bokosuka, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Bokosuka

Bokosuka Newbie Adventurer

Hi everybody,

I'm posting this to make sure that if anyone else has this problem they can get right on it. For a while now my warrior character has been stuck outside of the Nessak Dungeon in an area where nobody is around and invisible walls block off any access. This really pisses me off of course and this whole thing literally stops me from even completing the dungeon. It does this every single time I get close to the dungeon and keeps me there until I decide to /kill myself. Any solutions to this problem that have been found?

2. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Have you done the dungeon quest? This sounds like it might be teleporting you to the area for the portal-opening cutscene, but you /kill out before using the portal.

3. Bokosuka

Bokosuka Newbie Adventurer

I have already, I've actually already been inside the dungeon. It just started sending me to this random out of server place that is the exact place, I just can't go anywhere. No mate, I've waited 30 min on this bloody thing and it annoys the crapper out of me.