1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Story About My Great 1year Old Bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Tubaaja, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Tubaaja

Tubaaja Skilled Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So last year (some where around 12 month of 2017) Update come out with quest "RedBeard´s Booty"
    I tried to make that quest the very same day it was released. When i had collected all 3 of the map pieces it did not do anything. (I was supposed to update my quest item) I repeated the quest objective 3-5 times and then made a hidden video about it and send it on the discord on "22.12.2017" or "12/22/2017" The 1 minute video is here:

(cant add video cuz no 10 posts)

After that i was told: "It will be fixed soon and i should do /kill and re-do it. and 2 weeks later i just did that.
    but still the same problem. I got all 3 map pieces and still stuck.

Now some 1 can say: "just go on top of that mountain! "
    And I can say: Like this?
    2018-12-06_17.21.07.png

I have redone the 1 part of the quest 10-15 times. watched tutorials/playthroughs about the quest. And still 1 year later I still have not been able to finish the quest.

So. Will it fix it self or will i now receive help from staff? :D

I´ll add some pictures about how much i have managed to broke the quest.

Attached Files:

2. Altakar

Altakar The Vonamors send their regards

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Throw out all of the map pieces and repeat the islands. Do the crystal one first, and you should be okay.

Tubaaja likes this.
  3. Tubaaja

Tubaaja Skilled Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Finally! Thx to other players I now have completed the quest. thx

I did only 1 island and it was the 1st island. Some how i got the rest 2 pieces with out doing the 2 islands. Broken still but did it

Now my mind can rest in peace with this.