1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Star Thiev Quest Bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by KreeDz, Apr 14, 2019.

1. KreeDz

KreeDz Newbie Adventurer

Hi,
    in the cave, at the end when you have to run out of the cave in time, when i got out i should have got a message so I can continue the quest, but I didn't get it.
    And even if I do the cave part again, it just won't let me continue.
    Someone help me ;P
    Thanks in advance
    ign: KreeDz_

2. Pepo

Pepo Snt best cult! QA HERO GM

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Once you leave the cave you have to follow the trail that leads to the cave at -1870 45 -4841

3. KreeDz

KreeDz Newbie Adventurer

I can't, I already tried it before. It says A weird Energy is radiating from inside the cave. And in the quest book it still says Escape the collapsing cave.

4. Pepo

Pepo Snt best cult! QA HERO GM

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Are you watching the whole ending cutscene and leaving only when the timer appears? Check again to make sure Oo

5. KreeDz

KreeDz Newbie Adventurer

im getting in the cave, watching the cutscenes while going Forward .. ist all normal till the end.
    I get the cutscene and then when i jump down I get the Countdown, I get out but no message like you made it or something like that, the quest book does not update it just still says get out of the cave in time …
    before it bugged, the Server restarted Right when I was getting out, that is probably the Problem.