1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Connection Issues Stability Issues

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Entr0py, Jun 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Entr0py

Entr0py Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hello there!

(IGN: Squirrel_b_roc)

I have been trying to get into Wynncraft for about a week now and thought that I would reach out to you since I'm having some trouble.

Everything works as expected when I log in. Systems work great, and there's no lag. Unfortunately, this only lasts for around 5 minutes. I begin experiencing rapidly increasing spikes of lag, preventing doing even minimal tasks such as traveling. This has resulted in me sinking into the earth on several occasions. Usually, performance progressively gets worse until either the server times me out or my client crashes completely. This usually takes around 15 minutes, although I have noticed that my connection lasts longer when fewer people are online.

As far as I can tell, there's nothing unusual on my end. My frame rate has not dipped below 60 once, and my memory usage peaks at 15% of allocated space.

I was wondering if this is a known or common problem? If so, is there any known fix? I really want to be able to play on the server, as it is a super cool world and concept.

Thank you all for your time and support.

2. Entr0py

Entr0py Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Just thought I'd add this while waiting for a relog: I'm using a 1.12.2 client since it was more stable than 1.14

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.