1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Game Mechanics Spell cosmetics

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Bixlo, Jul 20, 2021.

?

Cool idea?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Yea but change(comment)

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Not rlly

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. Bixlo

Bixlo Got drip like pablo VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    With the bonfire event going on the usage of cool cosmetics is increasing (good job kio). With this I figured a neat idea could be made

Spell cosmetics:

basically spell cosmetics change the appearance of spells, that’s it.

acquiring:
    Players can get spell tokens through raids and or quests/dungeons or forgery chest. These tokens when right clicked will give a player a cosmetic. The token will have a rareness and type for players to see

Ex. Token of decayed meteor.(fabled)
    -meteor has a decayed look with poison effects instead of a burned ground

token of soul uppercut(legendary)
    - uppercut has blue and grey particles with a glass breaking sound to feel like the uppercut hit their soul

token of corrupt multihit(mythic)
    - multihit has flame,lava,netherrack particles with a ghast sound

token of Witcher aura(legendary)
    -gives witch effects to aura with a witch death sound at the end

token of ender storm(fabled)
    -gives arrow storm an ender feel

token of Light teleport(mythic)
    -makes the tp spell have light particles with endrod stars

token of dernic smoke bomb(mythic)
    - smoke bomb has black and green particles with other dernic features (possibly some of the SE mob parts throw in)

token of astral judgement meteor(mythic)
    -like in the bak’al lari fight meteor summons a giant sky sword.

token of chain lock multihit(fabled)
    -multihit has grey particles that make the mod look like it’s been chained in place while being hit

rareness: this stinky gives the rarity of the effect, legendary being legendary rarity etc, however the rarer the token the cooler/better the effect, putting an emphasis on getting better teirs.

Trade Market: I honestly think these should be tradeable and sellable, just to make cool stuff for ppl to sell :D

multiuse. let’s say u use a legendary one and then accidentally use a fabled one, the game will replace the current one with the fabled one and give you back the legendary, a player can use up to 4 diffrent tokens (1 for each spell)

2. Bixlo

Bixlo Got drip like pablo VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump nobody has said anything ;-;

3. Da Homeboi

Da Homeboi Average Lore and Wiki Enjoyer

Minecraft:
    It looks cool, but there is also the reskinned classes that are basically this.

In other words, it already exists in the game, but this would also be cool too.

Bixlo and Ninja_VK like this.