1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Something Wrong In The Frost Bite Quest

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by X_DoggoBoi_X, Aug 25, 2019.

1. X_DoggoBoi_X

X_DoggoBoi_X Travelled Adventurer

I'm unsure where to put this so im making a new thread, But my other account Carguy13 has been stuck on the Frost Bite quest for some time because as me and my freind where doing the quest a server restart happened and Eppo Dissapeared and will not come back there is nothing i can do about it but i need help as i want to finsih all the quests wegot to the point where you give Eppo the lava bucket and we where going to wait til the server restarted to continue the quest but when we got into the server he was gone. Please Help.

2. Corruptplex

Corruptplex Just an ordinary player VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    /class till you see him

3. X_DoggoBoi_X

it did not work

4. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. QA Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey! Sorry for the late reply, but if you go back to the area where the tunnel was that you entered to get the lava, does the tunnel open again?

5. X_DoggoBoi_X

No the lava cave doesn't open anymore and eppo is gone