Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

In the News something something bonfire art contest

Discussion in 'Nemract's Bar' started by OriTheSpirit, Aug 25, 2024.

Tags:
?

yi

1. ppe

100.0%
  2. pe

20.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. OriTheSpirit

OriTheSpirit Feesh Time 24/7 CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This time, the theme surrounds the bonfire festival!

End Date: Sept 10th

Prize:
    #1: 20 Crates
    #2: 10 Crates
    #3: 5 Crates

Rules:
    No AI Submissions!
    If we conclude that you are tracing off of AI-generated content or outright uses it to generate artwork, you will be immediately disqualified*
    No NSFW Content! If the art is generally NSFW, it will be disqualified from the round
    Signatures! You must add your signature somewhere in your submission
    Additionally, only submit content that you have created. If you are uploading for someone else, please mention it when filling the submission form.

In order to receive prizes, please ensure reachability by joining the Wynncraft Chinese Discussion Group, link here: https://discord.gg/wctw

Submission Form: https://forms.gle/yNJMyw61k8hjGFYd8

*: While blatantly copying from generated artworks are not OK, you may use them for referencing purposes.
    **: To donate to the prize pool, you can contact me on Discord (rainvaporeon) or DM me here (not recommended)
    ***: You must show proof of work (a timelapse of your art) if you win to be qualified for the prize.

The judge will be picked by myself and includes most staff teams in Wynncraft CH server.

If you are a CT/Mod in Wynncrarft, shoot me a DM and you may be included in the judge team.

Also note: This might be the last contest that I'm holding, in the future, I'd like to dedicate some more time and effort on other types of contests, unrelated to Wynncraft.

Noireing, artimemis and weeb like this.