Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Mage/Dark Wizard Help Solo Build For Aledar/tasim

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by Foven, Aug 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Foven

Foven Praise the Moon HERO

Minecraft:
    So I'm going through the endgame quests right now on my mage, and I've discovered that the Aledar/Tasim fight is unrealistically difficult with my current builds. Keep in mind though, this is my first time doing the quest (idk if that changes anything but at least its out there).

When I first attempted the fight I was using this build: https://wynndata.tk/s/ghnpa3
    It's not terribly good, but I spent a fair bit of time and money seeking out items with nearmax-max stats and I was relatively proud of myself when I finally completed it. I soon found, however, that Tasim not only takes about 3k dmg per meteor, but he also collectively has abt 600k hp between all his phases or something like that.

I thought I would circumvent his defenses by bying a wand which didnt do fire dmg and could also fit with the build, so I bought a nepta floodbringer, since I figured 9k meteors is better than 3k. However, I failed to remember the fact that Tasim has water defense as well, so when I returned to fight him again, my nepta meteors ended up doing an earth-shattering 500 dmg per meteor. hmm.

After server hopping to get some sp back (hunter's calling does drain sp pretty fast if you do all 8 areas within 40 mins and travel via tp scroll) I decided that I was going to completely change my build. I had a spare warchief and event horizon lying around in my bank, so I thought I'd turn that into a nice ETW build of some sort, so I put together this: https://wynndata.tk/s/uo01jx

Now, im aware this second build is objectively quite worse than the first (again, I made it within about 5 minutes, using only random items I had in my bank), but I figured 20k hp and some nice mr and also 16k meteors avg would be enough to go through the fight pretty easily if i brought along some lvl 100 healing pots.

I was wrong.

As it turns out, Aledar has thunder and earth defense, so every meteor of mine that was able to hit him would do at most about 6k dmg, though granted I died before I was truly able to test his defenses. Anyway, I'm just looking for a build that can solo these two dudes with relative ease, all non-mythic items are on the table, any hive or LI items will be just fine. I also have a very nice warchief and a slayer with -70% 3rd spell in my bank, so if you have builds that can possibly incorporate those that would be very nice as well, though they don't have to, i just mention this so that builds including those 2 boots wont be excluded simply because i ask for builds that dont use mythics. (or alternatively if there is a mechanic of the fight im missing maybe that would help too).

2. 808hunters

808hunters Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I beat it as a mage on my second try with just full morph and good cascade

3. Foven

Minecraft:
    ai that sounds promising, ill try that

4. RenZenthio

RenZenthio Murder the gods and topple their thrones! HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You can also ask for a build here if you want something different.

This is what I used. (use ornate shadow chestplate once you finish the quest)

Also, if you don't kill the mages, they'll heal the bosses exceedingly fast

5. Foven

Minecraft:
    ok ty, Ill try these both if i cant manage with any other. great help!

6. syrun97

syrun97 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.