1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Items Snail Mail Not Dropping

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Glenncrafter, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Glenncrafter

Glenncrafter A Collector & Proud Veteran HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So I have been trying to get the Snail Mail for weeks now and after getting over 100 snail set pieces together with a guildmate we have gotten 0 snail mails !!! We grinding at lvl 98&99.
    I'm pretty sure there's something wrong with the drop chance/rate.

And it's the ****** last set piece I need for my collection D:
    Is this some kind of a joke wynncraft ! >:(

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
  2. Thega

Thega Purple tie guy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It is suprisingly rare, at least compared to the others. I'd blame bad luck.
    There's also a higher chance for snail set items to be dropped from the mobs at snail island. Try grinding there.

3. Glenncrafter

Glenncrafter A Collector & Proud Veteran HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    They are only obtainable from snails on sky island ! I'm grinding there for hours upon hours upon hours boi !

4. Lord_He1mchen

Lord_He1mchen Proud owner of 1010 levels, Ex-GitHub collaborator Staff Member Moderator QA HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Originally it was possible to get snail items from any mob, but now they only drop from the snails and the drop of snail mails broke when that was changed.
    I have no idea how it happened/was missed, but snail mails are level 97 and since the snails are level 92 they can only drop items up to level 96. Therefore there is no possibility to get the snail mail at the moment.
    This however will be changed with the update.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
    Glenncrafter likes this.