Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Skin Art AND Voice Acting?! - Commissions Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Discussion in 'Your Services' started by Nero101X, Jun 6, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nero101X

Nero101X My contract with Wynncraft is complete. CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Hey there, epic gamers!

As some of you may be aware, I do art for MC skins. However, I have decided to expand my services!

I can hear you wondering: "But Nero, why? Aren't you the economics YouTuber who tells us how to make money?".

Well yes! But I am also very lazy. And doing something like this is easier for me (or at least more enjoyable).
    That being said, I am also offering another service!

Back in the olden days, I did voice acting. Be it for entertainment or professionally for my school's haphazard news program, it was a passion and skill that I valued. Now, it has been a while, but that VA charm is still in there! If you want a perfect example of my voice acting, I will kindly direct you to EarthBrine's
    . It's not the best quality. By mic is better.

Anyways, enough of that. Here is the updated information you are here for:

SKIN ART

Costs vary from 2 to 32 Liquid Emeralds, depending on the complexity of your request.
    I am pretty quick about doing orders, nowhere over 7 days (unless otherwise stated when ordering)
    Anything really goes, for the right price. I have done weird commissions before, such as Lari in a maidsuit...

VOICE ACTING

Prices go between 0 emeralds to 16 LE
    You can request practically anything, just be reasonable. Want me to roast your friends? Sure! Read a copypasta? You got it. Sing? Alright!
    I also have a wide range of accents I can recreate, which can be found below.

Walter White, Stereotypical Brooklyn Italian, Southern American, South Asian/Indian Accent, Bri'ish, Russian, European, French, Spanish, Quandale Dingle, Mike Ehrmantraut (Kid Named Finger), Jesse Pinkman, Every Pirate Ever, Nerd Emoji, etc.
    If any of those accents don't suit your tastes, you can still shoot me a message if I can do what you want.

And, if the request is funny enough or I just enjoyed it, I will make your order free!

If you want to place an order for either, or have any questions, please DM me either through the forums, or on discord. I can be reach at Nero101X#7185

Thank you for your time!

Last edited: Jun 6, 2023
  2. Krooza

Krooza Professional dumbass

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    this is old and there are no replies but this is still the latest thread in "your services"
    like wot

3. Nero101X

Nero101X My contract with Wynncraft is complete. CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    This says a lot about consumer society

4. Copp3rFox

Copp3rFox Skilled Adventurer

5. furuta

furuta Travelled Adventurer

Thanks for the information!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.