1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Game Mechanics Skill Points Vanishing When Used

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by deadbytwilight, Jun 11, 2019 at 10:39 PM.

1. deadbytwilight

deadbytwilight Newbie Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    I'm level 40 right now and just reset my skill points to even 'em out a bit, but when I selected a skill, it took the point, but didn't add it to the skill. I wouldn't see it as such a problem, but I started with 78 points and the points only applied after I had used 31. I waited a few mins and relogged/reset skill points serveral times with no result of the points returning.

I apologize if this has been solved before, I searched through solved issues to check but couldn't find anything about it. If there is, then I'll gladly delete this post.

2. MrYoghurt2004

MrYoghurt2004 Travelled Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i had a similar bug where the game took 1 skill point away from me after 1.18.1.

3. deadbytwilight

deadbytwilight Newbie Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    ah, it really wouldn't be much of an issue to me if it wasn't nearly half my points. i'll try changing to a different version and see if that works tho.