1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Items Skeletal Legs Transmutation..?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by StarGuarded, Nov 30, 2019.

Tags:
  1. StarGuarded

StarGuarded Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    2019-11-30_20.53.45.png Okay, so, I had recently done that quest with the pit where you get the *Chain* Leggings called the Skeletal Legs. And, for some reason, they turned to gold when I had logged in the next day after storing them into my bank chest. There was no stat changes, but instead only the type of leggings. I don't even know if this is a bug that can be recreated. It just makes no sense.

2. Melkor

Melkor The dark enemy of the world

Minecraft:
    I'm pretty sure this is because they should be good leggings at that level range, but when the quest was added, leggings at that level were chain. The quest gives you chain leggings as a result, but they turn to gold (if only you could so easily turn pants into solid gold in real life) by some server magic, and doing /class is needed to update them. Kind of like how old endgame gear magically turned to iron despite having been diamond originally (plz bring back my blue blue mask).

3. NagisaStreams

NagisaStreams certified idiot HERO

Minecraft:
    I don’t think it works that way, I’ve seen full sets of old endgame armor that are still diamond

4. Melkor

Melkor The dark enemy of the world

Minecraft:
    What? How? Mine turned to iron with (I think) 1.18 or a more recent patch.

5. NagisaStreams

NagisaStreams certified idiot HERO

Minecraft:
    Not mine but here is a diamond bad wolf

[​IMG]

asked arround apparently as of 1.18 items were forced back to iron even if they were legacy diamond. So I'm wrong apologies (but still here is a picture of what they did look like)

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
    Melkor likes this.