1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Sewers Of Ragni Is Bugged

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by fifty6, Dec 4, 2019 at 11:19 AM.

1. fifty6

fifty6 Newbie Adventurer

The Sewers of Ragni quest is hot garbage. I've seen forum posts complaining about the button at the blockage not working, but I'm not here to talk about that. I'm having a problem directly after pressing the button. When I press the button and the water pushes me through the sewers, I get teleported to a small room that I can barely walk around in. This problem isn't just affecting me, I saw another player have the exact same problem as me.
    Someone fix this bug asap, I want to get access to the dungeon.
    SORbug.JPG

I'm pretty sure this is the room I'm supposed to go into but it should teleport me to another area, or at least that's what I think should happen because of the tripwires

2. McWaggle

McWaggle Please send help HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Please turn on the texture pack, and try /class

3. fifty6

fifty6 Newbie Adventurer

turning on the texture pack doesn't seem to change anything, and doing /class brings me to the class select screen, but when choosing my warrior class again I get put back in the small room I'm currently stuck in.

4. Erik / Romancia

Erik / Romancia Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    You can try doing /kill.

5. McWaggle

McWaggle Please send help HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I knew the texture pack wouldnt work, but you should play with it so your weapon isnt a dispenser, but like Erik\ Romancia said, use /kill and do the quest again.