1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

World/Map Sea Skipper Glitch....

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by __Excel, Nov 1, 2019.

Tags:
  1. __Excel

__Excel Professional Cat Petter VIP+

Minecraft:
    So as an archer (this might work with other classes too), I cast escape after putting the boat pass into the sea skipper, right before it TPs you. The momentum which you get from the escape somehow glitched me through the barriers.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I even managed to use escape to get on to the barrier box surrounding the ship.
    [​IMG]

Also note that once you are outside the boat it will no longer TP you when the ride is over.

Now i wouldn't really count this as an important bug that needs fixing, but Ima still post it here

PaladinSorceress and Bowajility like this.
  2. ActualAnthonino

ActualAnthonino A big ol' dumbie

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm pretty sure a glitch that allows you to get out a barricaded area and see the flat plane the world is made on is the kind of the glitch that you want to fix as soon as possible.

3. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. QA Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey! I'm having some trouble replicating this issue, is there anything else you did that might have contributed to it occurring?

4. __Excel

__Excel Professional Cat Petter VIP+

Minecraft:
    There is nothing on the plane world.... just grass blocks. and there are barriers blocking the exit.
    Im really not sure how I can help with this - I have used a movement spell before getting tped, but it didn't do anything. I think this might have to do with my slow internet connection at the time, maybe it TPed me but the blocks weren't loaded yet, and using the client side location prediction it flew me out of the box.
    I cant really help reproduce it I have tried again and again with no success. Sorry I didn't video record the first one, it was unexpected.

5. ActualAnthonino

ActualAnthonino A big ol' dumbie

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    True True, but reaching beyond barricaded areas ON PURPOSE is bannable. Thankfully you reported on this so devteam would know about it, you're in the clear!
    Also ruins the atmosphere gotta be honest.

6. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. QA Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If you’re ever able to reproduce it, could you reply to this thread with any extra information about how you did so?