Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Auction Scythe For Sale - Legendary Weapon, Level 70

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by LetsdothisEpic, Jun 13, 2017.

?

How much do you think the Scythe is worth?

1. 16EB

2. 32EB

3. 48EB

4. 1LE

5. 1.5LE

6. 2LE

7. 3LE

8. More than 3LE

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LetsdothisEpic

LetsdothisEpic Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Selling a Scythe! I'll cover the specs and how to bid on it.

- SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN FOR SPECS -

HOW TO BID: Type in a reply to this thread the following. "-BID- My IGN is [your in-game Minecraft name]. I would like to bid [what you are willing and able to pay in emeralds, emerald blocks, or liquefied emeralds]". Replace the things in brackets for the information it tells you to fill in. When I find a bid I am happy with, I will close the bid and arrange a trade with you in-game. I hope this item is worth a lot. I really need money to get a black horse for my cousin.

Also, if you would not like to bid but think that you have a fair price for this, just type the following. "[APPRAISAL] I think it is worth [How much you think it's worth]. I think so because [Why you think it is worth that much]." That would be very much appreciated.

Please bid fair prices and try to bid higher than the people above you. If you bid lower, I will likely choose the higher bidder over you.

You can bid multiple times, just try not to spam. Keep this auction kind as well.

I have attached a poll that you can estimate the value of the Scythe at. Thanks! Here are the specs:

WEAPON INFO:
    Normal attack speed
    Neutral damage: 80-115
    Thunder damage: 40-140
    Warrior/Knight weapon
    Lv. Min: 70
    Strength Min: 20
    Dexterity Min: 25
    Legendary Item
    0/3 Powder Slots
    Here it all is as a picture.
    scythe.PNG