1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Website/Forums Scrolling On Mobile (ios)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by DashSmashing, Jan 5, 2020.

Tags:
  1. DashSmashing

DashSmashing The Real DashSmashing VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Wynncraft forums on mobile browser specifically on IOS (chrome and safari); the page only loads a screensworth of page. When you scroll no more of the page loads.

This happens when an overlay pops up after something is pressed.

E.g. when you press the trophies section of a members account.
    [​IMG]
    Shout-out to @YYGAYMER

MAJOR EDIT:
    I just discovered themes on the forums. I did some more testing and it seems Starry Night theme works perfectly on IOS (chrome). It is the only theme which works perfectly from my testing.

Journey (Light), Halowynn and Full Moon (Dark) all have the initially mentioned scroll issue as the picture shows.

Craftmas and Northern Glow theme don't scroll at all. The page is unscrollable after the overlay pops up.

I don't want to overstep and be annoying but in my personal opinion the starry night theme looks the best, works and has the best layout (the nav-bar buttons). The other themes should be designed in the same way.

I hope my testing makes some of this easier, Thanks!

Last edited: Jan 6, 2020
    MikAsk123 and YYGAYMER like this.
  2. DashSmashing

DashSmashing The Real DashSmashing VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Major Edit and more testing. Pls read!