1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Samful's Quest Bugs

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Idan, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Idan

Idan a hoe VIP

Minecraft:
    IGN - Samful
    Version - 1.12.2 Optifine
    These are all the quests that are bugged for me in my main class, Assassin.
    • The Envoy Part I - Tripwire or whatever on the C.S.S does not trigger and teleport me to the sea. It happens on the first time I enter the ship, in Selchar. I walked everywhere and nothing happened.
    • The Envoy Part II - Since I can't complete the first Envoy quest, I put this one in the list too.
    • Flight in Distress - Right after I save the ship, and am supposed to head down to arrive in Detlas, going down the ladder does not teleport me.
    • Poisoning the Pest - Doesn't teleport me into the farm when I walk in, encounter a barrier blocks wall.
    • Sewers of Ragni - In the beginning, walking into the tunnel at the coords in quest book do not trigger a "cutscene" like its supposed to.
    • The Corrupted Village - Going into the cave under the spike, don't see any excavators, press the button and I get teleported to an invisible box which I can only exit via /kill and scrolls.
    • A Sandy Scandal - scroll shops top floor wont trigger. I heard its a popular bug.
    • Meaningful Holiday - Can't interact with NPC Reshad.
    • Fate of the Fallen - Can't take the wand from the Nesaak bank.
    • Out of my Mind - Entering the house the kids were talking about, I can see the dialogue about it being the house. After I press the button and enter the little gap between the coal blocks and the door, nothing happens. I don't get teleported or anything.
    • Redbeard's Booty - Going onto the Black Ring for the first time in Pirate Cove doesn't trigger the "cutscene" where you see the three pirates board their ship. I checked everywhere for tripwires.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  2. Altakar

Altakar The Vonamors send their regards.

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    How old is this account, and does using another class not have problems?

3. Idan

Idan a hoe VIP

Minecraft:
    This account, joined Wynncraft 5 years ago (according to my stats) and yes, in my archer (65 so i cant check all of these quests) Poisoning the Pest, Corrupted Village, Fate of the Fallen and Redbeard's Booty do not work. In my Mage that I deleted and started playing with a week ago (level 18/17) Poisoning the Pest and Sewers of Ragni work.

4. Altakar

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Think there's an issue with older classes doing newer quests. I don't have a solution, though, and I'll get back to you when I do.

5. Idan

Idan a hoe VIP

Minecraft:
    Is there perhaps a way to "delete" all data of the player doing certain quests, thus being able to do the quest without a problem?

6. Altakar

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm not sure that this can be done without deleting the class. And I'm also not sure what you mean by this.

7. Yurgaloo

Yurgaloo Ruler of 2 and a Half Moons

Minecraft:
    Experiencing similar issue, five year old account, On versions 1.9, 1.9.6, and 1.11.2 modless and modded, for following quests / features thus far:

- Poisoning The Pest (Can't enter farm)
    - Tunnel Trouble (Miner NPC won't appear)
    - Sewers Of Ragni (Nothing happens when I reach top where NPC should be going to)
    - A Sandy Scandal (Got second evidence piece and opened vault but can't proceed to scroll merchant balcony)
    - Decrepit Sewers Dungeon (Stuck in Sewer after the gold collecting stage, where cut scene should be)

/fixquests, changing worlds, and joining back with /class do not work.

Though I am able to complete these quests on newer characters, I would really like this to be resolved as this was my first character and I'm rather fond of it.
    (Sent to all related threads to bump them to attention)