Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

[rp] The Light Of Lyria [closed]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Eirika & Ephraim, Aug 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eirika & Ephraim

Eirika & Ephraim Gone Fishing

THE LIGHT OF LYRIA
    -
    [​IMG]
    The world map, detailing various nations, regions, and large landmarks.

The dust presses into you, swirling, clouding. Remnants of empires long past, dreams swallowed by the inevitable void. You see the shining lights of a billion iridescent orbs, and feel the silk-like texture of violet mist as it slides through your shadowy fingers. And finally, you begin to hear. A light voice, callous in it's procedure, echoes through void.

"Light. Shadow. Up here, I see none of that. I see shimmering stars and abysmal emptiness. So many vibrant tints of purple, so many dull shades of gray. Earth is far gone. I am far gone. But that doesn't matter- not to me. Nothing really does, I suppose. Change that, for me? Give me a year of entertainment?" For a second, there is only the cold. Only a second before your head is suddenly immersed in a vortex of thought. Knowledge, so so much knowledge. But no, never any memories. For that you are truly blank.

So, it would appear we have a lack of open rps at the moment. No longer.

- This is based on my old rp. It died after like, five pages though, so don't go looking for it. I reused and expanded upon some of my old lore. Nothing here is really the same, and I quite like it.
    - I offer complete freedom. There are literally no restrictions not set in roleplay. Found a nation, eventually become a god, genocide a race- just do it.
    - The map is brand new. My other world suffered from being too large and too empty. This one has fleshed out regions (there's regional maps) and a lot of unique cities.
    - This is NOT a roll game. I honestly hate those. No, your results are handled by the amount of good detail you put in, past experience, weapons/trinkets, race, etc. You'll also find an abundance of puzzles in dungeons, and some creatures are a puzzle in themselves.
    - Every race has a general alignment. Upbringing, beliefs, and so on have affected a lot of society to the point where that becomes the average. But that is in no way the rule, and you DO NOT have to abide by it. I encourage you give yourself (or develop) a moral compass, though. There will be scenarios regarding them throughout and in the ending. DnD alignments are a good start: see http://easydamus.com/alignment.html for further info.
    "Failure to follow these will result in immediate smiting."

- No metagaming, powergaming, or anything of the sort. Look up these terms if you are not familiar.
    - Romance is allowed if you desire it. Don't expect any advances from me, though.
    - Players can and will probably come to blows. In this case, it is entirely down to the players to handle it maturely. There will be divine intervention if powerplaying is even glimpsed.
    "Tell me I'm the greatest at the end of your application if you've read the rules. The fire of my ego demands fuel."
    - Indicate all OOC. My favorite is the ((double parentheses)) though OOC: is fine.
    - A moderate balance of good and evil, male and female is requested. I can counteract that with more NPCs of what's needed, but reserve the right to deny people if it gets really bad.
    - Have fun. Remember, this is a roleplay. It's not about win or lose, and death is quite often not the end. Heck, there are some places you can only get to if you die. I encourage weaknesses and the sort.
    Name: Human
    Regions: The Holy Imperium and Highwatch
    Normal alignment: None
    Age range: 1-100
    The first race, and beholden to none. Able to be anything, and also with an immense ethnic diversity. However, they are often not the masters of whatever they pursue due to their short lifespan.
    Race: High Elf
    Region: Menelar
    Normal alignment: Neutral good
    Age range: 1-1000
    Tall elven-folk with taller ambitions. They all have pale skin, pointed ears, and a narrow face, however that is where the similarities stop.

Race: Dark Elves
    Region: Cadmire, Isles of Ithilrun
    Normal alignment: Lawful evil
    Elves who hide in the shadow, raising the dead to their advantage. They have black skin, white to black hair, and either black, purple, or red (most common) eyes. Strong in the arms and the most suited for combat of the elven races.

Race: Wood Elf
    Regions: Edana and Laureleaf
    Normal alignment: Lawful neutral
    Elves devoted to Illia, of life. Their appearance varies greatly depending on their forest of origin. Swift on their feet, and brilliant marksman.
    Race: Dwarf
    Region: Harathor's Reach
    Normal alignment: Neutral
    Age range: 1-200
    Half the size of a man, but double in resilience. They are excellent smiths and miners. Retreated far into the mountains. Usually with long beards, and physical traits depend on their clan.
    The collective term for all orcs, ogres [unplayable], and goblins is the Ur. They are all generally lawful evil, and live in clans. They can all be black, red, green, or blue skinned as well. Builds differ between the sub-races. They share Vraak.

Race: Orc
    Age range: 1-500
    Ugly brutes with the strength to throw a man with a single blow. A balance between intelligence and power, usually leading the air hierarchy.

Race: Goblin
    Age range: 1-250
    Scrawny by Ur standards, usually only standing as high as a man and having a slouch. However, they are geniuses, making great inventors and blacksmiths, sometimes even on par with the dwarves.
    "Just in case you want to be even MORE of a special snowflake. If you do, well, just inquire for details I suppose."

((This is still not every race, but these are all sentient and aren't dehabilated to the point where RP is impossible.))

Centaur (horse-person), Fell (demon), Draconian (dragon person), Kitsune (fox person), Sythian (snake person) Elemental (Element person) Angel (not the cherubs), Horror (mutant person), Faun (goat person), Entling (tree person), Grimlin (drowned person) Mer (Merpeople), Lycan (werewolves), and Icil (frost person). Half-breeds are also available. ((If you have a good idea, PM me.))
    "Giving everyone their own little innate killing machines was NOT my idea. This time."

There are many many branches of magic, all with individual lore and reasons for existing. You cannot start out with magic, however, and must find a teacher. To give you a taste and general feel:
    Humans can learn all magic, however it physically weakens them.
    High elves can manipulate time.
    Dwarves can influence willpower and intrude minds (telepathy, mind control)
    Drow and Fell can raise the dead
    Fell can morph into the shadows themselves and raise darkness as their servants.
    Dragons/draconians have all sorts of crazy things going on with them.
    Wood elves, fauns, and entlings can manipulate nature. (With the latter two, it's an innate skill)
    Ur can complete rituals to create destructive forces.
    The other races aren't left out, most having magic properties in their own right.

There are many other things you may encounter. Later on, you may learn a magic type regardless of race.
    As being a special little snowflake, you may have one ability of your choosing. This does not mean you will have complete mastery over it, and some will be more difficult to manipulate than others. You cannot use any of the listed magics on the above spoiler- lore reasons you'll find out.
    Just in case you really can't think of anything:
    Turning yourself to stone (eventually is instantaneous, allows you to move, and gives excellent armor)
    Telekinesis (eventually of everything, including yourself and others)
    Inhuman speed (gets faster and faster until you're only a blur)
    Static field (will electrocute anyone who touches you. Extreme potency at higher skill)
    Magnet (Can control metals, more effective and a longer distance later)
    Not good enough? PM me and we'll brainstorm more.
    "Do something incredibly amusing or idiotic and I will immortalize it for me to laugh at daily. Who knows? You might get in here for actual skill. I doubt it, but still."

Application:
    ((At this moment in time, applications are closed. Do not post them, for they will fall on deaf ears.))

Your mind still feels so incomplete, yawning holes boring into your skull. Who are you? What is this place?
    "The answers you seek may come in time, if you survive long enough. But for now, simply answer: What is your name? Think carefully. I will not hesitate to call you something dumb for the rest of your short life."

[Your name here]

As you speak your name, your head's desire for answers is quenched. The mist presses around you, and suddenly you have it. A personality. True feelings. What these are, however, are up to you.

"Yes, that's better, is it not? Now, give me your race. The knowledge of which I have planted should tell you what you desire."

[Race, consult the race spoiler for a list]

Your body seems to shift at that. What was once a dark blob is now an outline of you. But it's incomplete.
    "Your appearance?"

[Appearance here. Age, height, body structure, hair color, and skin color are recommended. Pictures can be attached in a spoiler as a substitute.]

The shadows again shift, forming every minute detail. Then, they still and solidify. You are, at last.
    "Now, your chosen ability. What will it be?"

[Ability here. Read the abilities spoiler tab]

Power suddenly courses through you. The rapid thump heartbeat can be heard in the void as adrenaline surges high. But then it's gone, and you feel mortal again. Something to regain, perhaps.
    "Perfect. Now, anything else you would like to add?"
    OOC User: Stag2005

RP name: Azoren

Race: Human

Appearance: Age 24, 6'3, Freakishly thin, long arms and legs, red hair, darker skin.

Ability: Capable of retroactively altering his timeline up to an hour in the past. He is only capable of altering the timeline to a state that he would originally have been capable of.

Equipment (if applicable): A standard addition army spear. Leather armor

-

OOC user: A_total_noob

RP name: Tz'zirria Petalbane

Race: Dark elf

Appearance: 233 years old, 6'3, rather tall and thin, long white hair, black skin.

Ability: The ability to create a sword out of thin air and wield it.

Equipment (if applicable):

-

OOC name: brokenmotor

RP name: Jorah Burne

Race: Human

Appearance: 27 years old, at 6'1. Quite fit, but not ((weightlifter)) buff. My skin is tanned and my hair is black, cut short and cropped.

Ability: Has a vague idea of what thoughts, goals, and desires people have around him. ((For example, if someone is trying to manipulate him, he would be able to tell. But he can't mind-read, like, word-for word, it's more like ideas and images.))

-

OOC name: Josh_Legacy

RP name: Rose

Race: Elemental

Appearance: 200 years old, but doesn't look a day over 30. 5' 8'' Long unkempt red hair, completely green eyes and a pretty attractive body structure.

Ability: Can manipulate nature, instantly killing plants, causing new ones to bloom, and controlling vines to make any location look like a giant rosebush in a matter of seconds.

-

OOC name: Enhanced_Human

RP name: Mortus Aufero

Race: Undead

Appearance: 29 at death, so two or three centuries. 5 foot 9, thought it's only average height for a dead human adult male, built fairly well, broad-ish shoulders, but not really impressive by any standards. He has gray-ish brown hair, and a pale-gray skin color.

Ability: It's something I like to call 'Re-connection'. My skin and bones aren't the most durable things, but limbs, my head, and pretty much and part of my body is able to be re-connected with each other. I can even re-connect with different people's body parts, providing that the part is either detached or the person is dead.

-

OOC name: Florfy5

RP name: Kori

Race: Kitsune

Appearance: 420 years old, gold-ish hair, blue eyes, slender body structure, around 6 ft tall. light skin

Ability: Harnessing lightning

((I did this all on mobile, so if there's any major screw-ups please hmu.))

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  2. Bailwolf

Bailwolf Resident Skeleton

Minecraft:
    I would totally join, but to busy with life and running my own rp. Great work though.

Eirika & Ephraim likes this.
  3. Eirika & Ephraim

Thank you ;) Good luck with yours as well.

This is not being used as an excuse to bump tyvm.

Bailwolf likes this.
  4. hmtn

hmtn Archivist of the Realm VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Your mind still feels so incomplete, yawning holes boring into your skull. Who are you? What is this place?
    "The answers you seek may come in time, if you survive long enough. But for now, simply answer: What is your name? Think carefully. I will not hesitate to call you something dumb for the rest of your short life."

Azoren

As you speak your name, your head's desire for answers is quenched. The mist presses around you, and suddenly you have it. A personality. True feelings. What these are, however, are up to you.

"Yes, that's better, is it not? Now, give me your race. The knowledge of which I have planted should tell you what you desire."

Human

Your body seems to shift at that. What was once a dark blob is now an outline of you. But it's incomplete.
    "Your appearance?"

Age 24, 6'3, Freakishly thin, long arms and legs, red hair, darker skin.

The shadows again shift, forming every minute detail. Then, they still and solidify. You are, at last.

Ability: Capable of retroactively altering my timeline up to an hour in the past. I am only capable of altering the timeline to a state that I would originally have been capable of.

Power suddenly courses through you. The rapid thump heartbeat can be heard in the void as adrenaline surges high. But then it's gone, and you feel mortal again. Something to regain, perhaps.

In my obviously correct worldview, I am the greatest. The fire of my ego demands fuel.

Did I do it right? I'm kind of new to this thing.
    I'll let an alignment develop as I go, but I'm probably going to end up swinging chaotic.

5. Eirika & Ephraim

((Yep, that's perfectly fine.))

"You are the greatest? No no. I am the greatest. It is the other way around. Well, you obviously paid attention, so I shall let it slide. Now, where to put you? Hmm hmm..."

The air seems to suck itself away, stars receding soundless with them. It is peaceful- completely and utterly black.

And then you wake up.

-
    "Azoren?" Your eyes flicker open to a ceiling that's too close for comfort. Ancient oak boards rest precariously on the rafters, and the room smells of ash. Around you, other men of around your age seem to be getting up as well. They stumble around haphazardly in morning stupor, or fumble with the straps of their leather armor. Light streams in through an open doorway, brilliant white in a stark contrast to the room.

"Azoren. Centurion Vanir is assembling the unit in the courtyard. You don't want to be late." One of the men says, already being fully armored and armed. His voice is one of authority, though the rags that peak out from his armor, dirt-caked face, and unkempt dark hair would suggest otherwise.

6. Linwood Welheart

Linwood Welheart RPGing Teenager.

I'll join, love rp. But need to sleep now.
    Application will follow

7. hmtn

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I stare in a cold manner the man who said that, not knowing if he is a superior or not. I have no idea where I am. Was I struck with amnesia last night? If so, I get the feeling that I should pretend I'm fine, at least until it all comes crashing down in a suitably hilarious manner. I put on some light armor, and prepare to grab a weapon.

The weapons are stored on a rack at the far side of the room. Everything from spears to hammers, maces, and swords are on the dusty wall. There are no training weapons here - all of them can kill, and probably have killed.
    After looking at them for a small while, I grab a simple wooden spear. The balance isn't perfect, but it's by far the most natural feeling weapon on the rack.

After looking at it for a while, I realize that I don't actually remember how to use a spear.
    I shrug it off. It might just be basic exercises or weapon training. I'll hope for the best.

It takes a while to cross the room again, making sure not to bump into anyone else who's currently preparing for the day. It's been a few minutes, and the only ones left appear to be those having a little difficulty putting on their armor. It's noticeable how much more awake I seem to be feeling. Looks like a little movement has me awake and ready.

I walk through the still-blinding light and step outside.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
  8. Tezzeret

Tezzeret You dare bring light to my lair? You must DIE! VIP

Minecraft:
    Application:

Tz'zirria Petalbane

Dark Elf

"Your appearance?"

233 years old, 6 foot 3, rather tall and thin, long white hair, black skin

The ability to create a sword out of thin air and wield it.

I'm the greatest at the end of your application if you've read the rules

9. brokenmotor

brokenmotor Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:

Jorah Burne.

Human.

"Your appearance?"

I'm 27 years old, at 6'1. I'm quite fit, but not ((weightlifter)) buff. My skin is tanned and my hair is black, cut short and cropped.

I have a vague idea of what thoughts, goals, and desires people have around me. ((For example, if someone is trying to manipulate me, I would be able to tell. But I can't mind-read, like, word-for word, it's more like ideas and images.))

((This is my first forum rp game, did I do my application correctly? Is my ability fine?))

You're the greatest.

10. JoshLegacy

JoshLegacy Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:

Rose

Elemental

"Your appearance?"

200 years old, but doesn't look a day over 30. 5' 8'' Long unkempt red hair, completely green eyes and a pretty attractive body structure.

I can manipulate nature, instantly killing plants, causing new ones to bloom, and controlling vines to make any location look like a giant rosebush in a matter of seconds.

No...your quite great might I add.

But I'm the great one really. I'm already apart of another RP, and I'm GM'ing my own, and yet here I am.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
  11. Eirika & Ephraim

"Do I really word these things so terribly? You're the second to mess that up now. Oh well. For future reference, tis I who is the greatest. We'll begin now, and I'll enjoy this."

The stars seem to expand, enveloping you in the embrace of light.

And then they swallow you whole.

-

"IF this goes according to plan, they shall nae be able to even process. The entire fortress will be razed by nightfall. Releth himself has spoken to me and assured us of victory. Tz'zirria? Aerilaya? How can you not join us in our endeavor, really?"

You open your eyes, but find they may as well be closed with how well the hall is lit. The walls themselves are made of a black metallic substance, and seem to soak in the light from the few torches. You can barely make out the two faces seated around your table, the glowing crimson eyes and almost luminescent hair only dead give-away that they are, in fact, dark elves.

One set of eyes looks at you expectantly, as if waiting for an answer. The other, probably the aforementioned Aerilaya, just flits around, looking as if she'd rather not be here.

"Amnesia? Shan't say I have not heard that one before. Not the most creative, hmm?" As you step into the light, an oddly familiar voice rebrevates through your head. It drowns out all other noise, and you nearly miss a decorated soldier ordering you into a line on the pavement.

Yes, the pavement. This "courtyard" appears to be one of limestone. No grass sprouts from it's cracks nor trees anywhere to be seen. In the distance, however, looms a monolith of a wall. Even shielded by the acrid smoke of chimneys and the steeples of high buildings, this wall glitters in the morning sun. And it shadows all.

EDIT: I'll get to the new ones here in a second.

12. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I have a slight lack of rps I'm in compared to what I used to (Only 3, one of which is inactive, compared to literally every rp that was open when I got to it :P), so why not?

"Hmm... My mind is giving me some sort of... Alias? Better than nothing. Kori." ((This is indeed an alias I use in some places))

((Hmm... I've used Kitsune in another rp, so...)) "Angel, I guess."

"Your appearance?"

"Okay... I'll just say 18 years of age, around 5'9, a somewhat small, yet flexible, body structure... I'll have silver hair and ocean-blue eyes..." ((He's an angel, does it matter?)) "...Somewhat pale skin, though not quite, and... I think that's it. [Appearance here. height, body structure, hair color, and skin color are recommended. Pictures can be attached in a spoiler as a substitute.]

"Agh... This one can decide life and death... Flying is probably existent due to being an angel, but perhaps the ability to harness lightning VIA the electricity in my nerves (or static electricity in the air, situationally) ((If we're going for something where powers increase as they're used, this one's increase will be rather versatile.))

"Uh... Sure. If Angels don't have a specific place for themselves, could I start somewhere in Menelar? The High Elves should give me a warmer welcome. Also, you have some nice powers. Wait, how long did this world take to invent? Ah well. Time to lose any and all OOC knowledge."

13. Rawb

Rawb Disciple of Bak'al

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "The Holy Imperium"
    Sounds familiar...
    [​IMG]
    Ah...

14. Eirika & Ephraim

Someone brought up to me in a PM inquiring on the limitations of your permissions. I'm clearing this up, and it will be added to the rules.

- You can play with the world to some extent. Add a tavern, name it and describe it, some ancient Illyrian ruins, etc. As long as it make sense (so no portal to alternate dimensions, pyramids in the middle of a town, etc) you can add it. This roleplay is yours to shape if you like. OP things will also not be tolerated (if you make an Illyrian ruin, I best not find Excalibur on the upper level, and no massive nations- small organizations are fine.) PM me with any new races you'd like, as well.

-Be realistic. Don't walk the entire High Steppes in one emote.

-You cannot control the actions of NPCs or player characters. That's powergaming. Later down the line when all the PCs are together, you'll be able to adopt an NPC to control. That'll be discussed when it needs to be.

In terms of combat- You can try to Fus Ro Dah, Shingeki no Kyojin or whatever floats your boat as long as you put "attempt" somewhere in there. Because I'll just make you fail.

And guys, do ask me if you need any info on the races listed under other. Seriously.

Race: Angel
    Age range: None
    Normal Alignment: Varies greatly from lawful good to true neutral to chaotic evil.
    General appearance: They usually take on the color scheme of a precious metal. One of holiness will have wings eyes, and hair of a golden sheen. An angel of a more balanced mindset will take on the colors of silver or iron, depending on how they approach keeping the balance. (A more violent approach will be iron.) These changes are dynamic and will occur throughout roleplay. If a holy angel breaks any of Gavriel's Codex (explained irp) they will instantly become neutral. Holy angels can learn holy magic (self-teach), neutral angels will simply be more powerful, and dark angels get the level of shadow control that a Fell has (also self-teaching). There are ways to corrupt an angel or purify one irp.

There's quite a bit of silence after that, before they just decide to answer all of your questions at once. It's almost as confusing as your original speech. Almost.
    Tis more entertaining when I keep all my playthings in the same box, so no. You shall get there eventually. Ahm, thank you? 1000 years. And even being omnipotent, I hath no idea what OOC means. You might also want to search your head for the rules again- you're missing something."

-

((@Josh_Legacy and @brokenmotor you both look good and will be added momentarily. @Florfy5 just fix up your ending with the required stuff. I also gave you angel essentials if you need to make any changes.))

15. Enhanced_Human

Enhanced_Human Natural Born World-Shaker

Minecraft:

Mortus Aufero, I think it was.

I prefer Sentient Undead, but 'Zombie' works just fine.

"Your appearance?"

29 at death, so let's just go with two or three centuries. I'm 5 foot 9, thought it's only average height for a dead human adult male, I'm built fairly well, broad-ish shoulders, but not really impressive by any standards. I've got gray-ish brown hair, and a pale-gray skin color.

It's something I like to call 'Re-connection'. My skin and bones aren't the most durable things, but limbs, my head, and pretty much and part of my body is able to be re-connected with each other. I can even re-connect with different people's body parts, providing that the part is either detached or the person is dead.

I travel a lot. Staying in a town really isn't my thing, I feel like I'd stink up the inn rooms too easily. I prefer meats, also. Brains are okay, but livers taste the best. Plants just kinda suck. Though I tend to be more nimble with combat, I keep a trusty battleaxe on hand. Start me wherever, I don't really care. Oh, and by the way, you're the greatest, and I bet it feels amazing for you to know that I'm obligated to say that.

((Is this okay, by the way, I kinda threw your suggestions out the window a bit...))

16. Eirika & Ephraim

"Did you actually get that last part right? Oh wow. That deserves a special reward. I know just where to throw you..." You could probably swear they giggled, but there isn't any time to dwell on it. The mist recedes below you, abyss welcoming you into it's embrace.

You fall, a dark descent.
    -
    "Slaves! Up!" Several loud clatters can be heard, getting nearer. Opening your eyes, you are greated to a horrific sight. A towering ogre, a crimson mass of muscle, grins down at you with yellowing tusks and unfocused eyes through the bars of your cage. "Yub! Human make good grub! But better zlave... you iz ztrong, human! Yub!"

He brings the club down on your cage so hard the hinges pop off, cage rattling as if by a tremor. "March, human!" He yells, gesturing to the door and nearly poking another slave's eye out in the clumsy movement. You don't actually need your ability to see the mind of this ogre- he seems only able to think out loud, muttering quietly and humming as he moves to open the next cage.
    "Yub. Humans yub! Grub! Me want humans, they give grub. Zalt 'n pepper, hot zalza..."

-
    ((@Enhanced_Human you have been accepted. I'll finish up the rest of the apps tomorrow- I'm sleeping on where to put you all.))

brokenmotor and Enhanced_Human like this.
  17. brokenmotor

brokenmotor Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I stare up at the massive ogre, confused and in shock. "What the hell... " I mutter. I look around desperately for anything to help me. Around me are several other cages, each housing several dirty, sickly, and skinny humans. The amount of despair and hopelessness I can sense around me almost overwhelmes me. The other prisoners aren't going to be of much help.

I turn my gaze towards the rest of the ogre camp. It's not very large, I can see the hulking guards standing by the entrance about twenty strides away. But inbetween me and freedom lies the rest of the ogres -- all of them rippling with muscles and standing several ((feet? inches?)) taller than me. To my left, I see a pile of weapons, armor, and gold -- perhaps they got that from raiding the villages the other prisoners came from. If I could make it over there, I could maybe grab a weapon and fight my way out -- but no, I don't remember anything of where I came from, and I know for sure that I couldn't take on these ogres in single combat, let alone fight my way out of a camp.

The ogre looks back towards me. "Eh?" He slams my cage again with his club. "Human! I said, MARCH!" I slowly stand up, doing my best to look like the other prisoners, broken and hopeless, while my eyes keep scanning the camp. I can't read much from the ogres' minds, perhaps the prisoner's sadness is too overpowering, or maybe the ogres are too stupid to think. I march warily in the direction the ogre pointed. I'll have to improvise... Maybe if I can stall the ogres long enough, I'll find a way out? I glance at the other prisoners. If I am to make an escape, I'll have to leave them behind - they'd just slow me down, and they seem too hopeless to help me anyway.

I ((march)) follow the other prisoners the ogre took, looking for an opportunity.

18. hmtn

Guild:
    Minecraft:

The wall looms, yet I know that I should not act the one surprised - after all, I apparently grew up here. What really worries me is the fact that I'm hearing a voice in my head. The only two rational explanations are me being a plaything, subject to the will of an enormously powerful deity, or just the simple fact that I'm going crazy.
    I really don't want to think about that first option. Besides, on average there are a lot of crazy people, right? Looks like the number is on the rise.
    Best to just ignore the voice and hope it doesn't return

((Note: I just realized my little play is going to be far more obvious in dark theme than in light, but I guess I'll just roll with it. This'll be fun))

brokenmotor likes this.
  19. JoshLegacy

JoshLegacy Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Holy Shit, it's Enhanced Human!

Enhanced_Human likes this.
  20. Tezzeret

Tezzeret You dare bring light to my lair? You must DIE! VIP

Minecraft:
    I nod and turn to the expectant dark elf. "That sounds most... appreciable. I have been wishing to do this for a long time, and now, our victory is at hand. Tell me... At what time do we begin?" I then sit in the hall and wait for an answer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.