1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Royal Trials Bugggggggggggggggg

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by kralexandre, Aug 12, 2019 at 3:49 PM.

1. kralexandre

kralexandre Newbie Adventurer

I lost a lot of money and some of my gear (helmet) because of a bug during the quest "Royal Trials". Specifically, once in the third room and having recovered the object to drop by the iron golem, it to place in the hooper has no effect. After some research, I realized that I should normally teleport to another place. so I was stuck in the room with no way out or moving forward, so I had to die.
    EXCEPT MY DEATH I AM TELEPORTE IN THE JUNGLE WHY ????????
    So I had to buy rolls to get back in the same room and try to move forward in the map after a considerable loss of money and time I try again to drop the object in the hooper but still without any effect.

RESULT: - Lose my helmet
    -many potions
    - a lot of emerald
    pity I was counting on double xp weekend for level up :)))) it's fun, I'm disgusted
    I guess you just can not help me because you totally do not care about my request among so many others.
    please fix it.

ps: I use google translation because my english is bad, it can that there is a lot of error