Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Returning Old Player Needs Help

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Lehoos, May 26, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lehoos

Lehoos Formerly RyanLeo11

Guild:
    Hey guys I'm a returning player from a few years ago and I was trying to figure out if it'd be possible to gain access to my old forums accounts (or at least my old ban appeals). One of them, the big one with the ban appeals, has an email that I've lost. The other I just can't access due to not having the verification codes.

So anyways, I was really into trading back in the day and before gavel came out sets were going for like 20le+ and I, being the genius that I was, bought set after set after set until I hit about 30 total. I just don't want to get banned for duping again since it seems like mods ban based off of echests, not the act of duping (unless that's changed as I'd been banned twice in the past for the adventurer armor shit and had to go through my old forum posts linking my obsessive purchasing of the set to get unbanned as well as screenshots of ig trades, both times).

2. ocel0tgirl

ocel0tgirl It was ocel0t to meet you HERO

Minecraft:
    Sent you a pm, thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.