1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Archer/Hunter Help Return to Ether Sharpshooter Build Critique

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by Dabte, Sep 14, 2022.

1. Dabte

Dabte Dabte HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Just want to get critique on my build here.

https://hppeng-wynn.github.io/build...X0Ji0aU130e1K0e1Z1f000010009IRzB+C+-tlh+wL6Hd

Some Notes:
    The goal was to go all in on sharpshooter bc i like the playstyle, and keep it spell spam with no mythics (im broke). I'm aware ornate shadow cowl can be replaced with morph stardust for better ehp and only a bit less damage, but i like purple so i wanted an ornate piece. Also chose return to ether bc i think pre-2.0 made me see all of the olily that i want to for the rest of ever.
    IMPORTANT: Ignore my tomes, I just put what i have because im a pretty casual player with no groups so they are all i have since ive barely touched raids. also FORGET ARROW BOMB, its cringe and i spam phantom for focus.
    I find having high focus very successful (Crepray 87k dps), maybe a little soft for some people in terms of hp but ive always been a glass cannon guy.

2. pikl233

pikl233 shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiba HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i made a similar build to your's but i cant sustain the focus consistently, any advices on that?
    > Ornamental Plate
    > Sagittarius
    > Capricorn
    > Summa
    > Moon Pool Circlet
    > Anya's Penumbra
    > Diamond Hydro Necklace
    > Gale's Force [a6a6a6]

3. Dabte

Dabte Dabte HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Its def harder than a boltslinger build would be, but I like the challenge personally. Anyhow, the Grape Bomb tends to harm focus builds, since missing the three offshoot arrows resets it, making arrow bomb harmful for your dps. I tend to go with CrepRay instead since I get 38k dps out of it with no focus, which is higher than even a full phantom ray would do every second it is active, which can be for like 7 seconds assuming you have full focus.