1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Game Mechanics Resource Pack

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by TheFrozenArmy, Mar 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheFrozenArmy

TheFrozenArmy Newbie Adventurer

I'm a long time player; but recently when i log in the resource pack breaks making the game unplayeble as everything is either a white or green square.

Do any of you know what to do about this?

2. ClamLord

ClamLord help VIP+

Minecraft:
    Hi, thanks for the report! The first possible cause I can think of is your version and active mods. If you haven't already, could you please see if the issue persists in vanilla 1.12.2? If it does, here are some other possible causes and solutions:

If you happened to recently reinstall Minecraft, delete Wynncraft from your server list, or the like, you probably received a prompt upon rejoining the server to download Wynncraft's resource pack. If you picked "No", the resource pack would be disabled. Try going to your server list, selecting Wynncraft, and clicking "Edit". There should be a button below the server IP that says "Server Resource Packs:" and either Enabled or Disabled. Make sure that this is switched to Enabled.

If this is not the issue, the resource pack may have downloaded incorrectly, been corrupted, etc. Navigate to your .minecraft folder (usually located in the %appdata% folder, if you're unsure of how to access this try Google ^-^) and open the server-resource-packs folder. Delete any files or folders named "legacy" or with Wynn in the name.

I'm going to assume that you haven't overwritten the WynnPack with any custom resource packs, but this is always a possibility. Make sure that you don't have any other resource packs active.

If none of these work, please let me know and I'll keep trying to work this out.

Sorry for the inconvenience and I hope this helped!

3. TheFrozenArmy

TheFrozenArmy Newbie Adventurer

It did after redownloading the resource pack and deleting all others (didn't use them anymore). thx for the help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.