1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Redbeards Booty Bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by dudewithnoarms, Sep 5, 2019.

1. dudewithnoarms

dudewithnoarms Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    So I'm in the part in the quest Redbeard's Booty where I have to talk to Marston with both maps (Treasure Map and Redbeard's Map). But when I talked to him, he responded with the dialogue "Do you remember where to go? No? The crew be loiterin at Pirate's Cove. I'll be along soon, don't worry!" This is the wrong dialogue. This is the dialogue he gives you just after starting the quest. I should be getting dialogue where he's surprised with his crews betrail, and then that's the end of the quest. I don't know what the problem is. I've redone the quest over and over now. Getting multiples of both the required maps and it still won't work. I have noticed that my copies of Redbeard's Treasure map is actually titled "Redbead's Treasure Map". RedBEAD. I don't know if this is what is causing the bug, but I can't finish the quest. PLEASE HELP!

2. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. QA Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey! What does your quest book currently say?

3. dudewithnoarms

Minecraft:
    Talk to Marston about his crew. Bring the two acquired maps.

4. dudewithnoarms

Minecraft:
    I have some screenshots of the situations 2019-09-08_22.10.15.png 2019-09-08_22.10.25.png 2019-09-08_22.10.37.png

Attached Files: