Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Randomly losing connection

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Kastrolus, Sep 21, 2024.

1. Kastrolus

Kastrolus Newbie Adventurer

Hi guys, i am new to Wynn and i randomly lose connection sometimes, it happens like 3 times per hour, i wouldnt really care, but today i played dungeon, and right when i killed the boss, the connection lost, it was my 7 attempt to do that dungeon and when i finnaly did it, i lost connection, i didnt even get the loot, i will have to do the dungeon again, i dont really mind i enjoy playing it, but these random disconnects just slow down my progression, is there anything i can do to make it stop happening, also i live in central eu, anyway thank you for responses, and have nice day

2. Nafz_GM

Nafz_GM Adventuring Adventured Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Random disconnection could be caused by your minecraft token refreshes (for security reasons). If its caused by this, the message will say "Authentication Service are currently down" or something like that.
    To be able to play again you need to relaunch your minecraft for this one (or use Auth Me mod, basically can refresh your token without relaunching game which is very technical, i might be very wrong so dont take my words)

Or maybe its because other thing that i dont understand

NOTE:
    I instantly assuming token refresh because you said "happens like 3 times per hour"
    You can give the message showed when you disconnect if its not about this token thingy