1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Quests Still Broken For A Couple Months Now

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Vophiel, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Vophiel

Vophiel Travelled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    the underworld dungeon where you go into the house, sucks me into the house then nothing happens and i get stuck

the infested pit quest where u get the bucked of lava still teleports me to an invisible box in the roof of the jump puzzle and i get stuck

ive tried this across all versions, mods and no mods before any non staff people try to come in here and tell me im doing it wrong

2. Altakar

Altakar The Vonamors send their regards

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    When did you create the class that had this issue?

3. Vophiel

Minecraft:
    oh geez i have no idea if i made it when i first played then well over a year, if i made it recently then maybe a couple months? i dunno i made it and just started grinding with a friend then i got to like 30 somthing and realized i hadnt done a dungeon ever so i wanted to try one, and i cant get into any of them cause of quests. now seeing as how everything i say is taken literally no that doesnt mean ive tried ALL QUESTS or dungeons, 3 broken quests is enough for me not to even wanna touch this server till its fixed

4. Altakar

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    As far as I'm aware, classes created before December 2017 can't do quests implemented in the 1.17 update(which went live in December 2017). There's no way around this issue, so in order to do these quests, you need a freshly made class. Using recommended versions(1.12.2 vanilla)is also a good idea.

5. Vophiel

Minecraft:
    so what ur sayin is i need to start over

6. Altakar

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You can use your old class, but you can't do newer quests on it. To do newer quests, you need a new class.